OP Swan

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. ...
  7. 8
Should we be concerned that this is even possible? I didn't get to watch yet, but this reeks of something broken at its core, especially for a competitive multiplayer mode.
Sorry, not trying to be an -Yoink-, congrats on the sweet win, it really is impressive. But I can't help but feel uncomfortable that this can happen.
This kind of nonsense is exactly why I stay far far away from warzone
Should we be concerned that this is even possible? I didn't get to watch yet, but this reeks of something broken at its core, especially for a competitive multiplayer mode.
Sorry, not trying to be an -Yoink-, congrats on the sweet win, it really is impressive. But I can't help but feel uncomfortable that this can happen.
You should be concerned if it wasn't possible, if a group of the best players in Australia can't decimate a group of christmas noobs then there is something wrong with the game. I'm not saying we are good for doing it i'm just posting it because it IS the world record for warzone and the skill of either team is irrelevant.
Swan wrote:
Have you guys matched LT Wasp's parties yet?
He's in a different country to us, honestly we'd probably beat him ;)
You can stop right there.
Congrats. You beat an incompetent team of noobs.
d..damn sir
Back at halo 3 my squad multiple times won Slayer matches 50:0. So what, destroying new players with a squad is not impressive.^^
Good Job

But if the skill matching system worked that would have never happened.
I wonder if 1000-0 is actually possible now. I can never pull something like this off and good job also.
This is amazing results.
Nice mate.
great job 😆👍🏻
Awesome and ridiculous. That shouldnt be possible.
? no -Yoink- im not posting this because im proud of winning, im posting this because its the world record regardless of the skill of either team, you are clearly commenting negatively because you are insecure about your own skill
iFairyGlRL wrote:
great job 😆👍🏻
I wonder if 1000-0 is actually possible now. I can never pull something like this off and good job also.
definitely possible, just need a full team of pros playing smart against a full team of christmas noobs and you've got it.
your stats are literally worse than any of the 'incompetent team of noobs'' stats.
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
I seriously doubt that. I've never heard of you plus most of your arena placements are only in diamond where as wasp plays with a lot of known Halo warriors from H2, H3, Reach and H4. Not to mention they all have tons of champion placements.
i don't play arena so thats irrelevant
You have and your placements aren't great.
ive only been placed in swat, which was purposely changed so it was practically impossible to get onyx in placements, due to what happened last season
Last season you were diamond in slayer and arena. Which is ok, but you're just not in the same league as kids who get champions ranks.
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
I seriously doubt that. I've never heard of you plus most of your arena placements are only in diamond where as wasp plays with a lot of known Halo warriors from H2, H3, Reach and H4. Not to mention they all have tons of champion placements.
ive only been placed in swat, which was purposely changed so it was practically impossible to get onyx in placements, due to what happened last season
Last season you were diamond in slayer and arena. Which is ok, but you're just not in the same league as kids who get champions ranks.
I played with all onyx and champion so i was versing onyx players every placement game, and still have 80 percent wins. Stop talking -Yoink- dude, i've already told you i don't bother with arena so my ranks are irrelevant.
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
playing with wasp now anyway no way would he beat us with this team, there is about 4-5 good players and the rest are 1-2 kd average kids
Swan wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRlxm8EXHa4&feature=youtu.be

Just did the unthinkable with the squad at Zone and achieved a 1:26 win of warzone on battle of noctus.
It took a lot of experience, an unfathomable amount of ninja strategy, a whole lot of sweat and a group of skillful players, but it has been done,

If you think you've seen better link the game, or video of said game, if not, enjoy our efforts :) :)!
Nice! Now do that against either

The American beans
The sona
My company
Or let's say the guys that run with Lt wasp

Now that is a record I'd wanna see!

Good job tough! Needs practice to pull off
Didn't think under 1:30 was possible
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6