Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Warzone and warzone firefight.

OP JabulinaTheSeal

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
i have been playing warzone firefight as a way to grind req points to save for expensive packs. Every once and a while, the final rounds are very repetitive. The final bosses such as warden eternal, hunters, and knights. While I do like the variations to these, I thought of new ideas more rounds.
1. A reverse in the defend the forerunner core, destroy enemy core. This could be for round two or three. There would be a base with the core guarded from the outside partially and is accessible from the inside. This core would have a good amount of health, as not to make it too easy, and would need multiple Spartans with power weapons to take down. There could be both covenant and promeathean cores, varying in health and amount of guards. For the covenant it could be just some covenant core, except it explodes when destroyed, dealing high damage. The premeathean core could over time damage a Spartans shield. The guards would be basic such as banshees, ghosts, and a wraith or two, with zealtot elites bear the core. For promeathean, multiple phaetons in the skies and high ranking soldiers near the core. Personally, I think this is a new idea to keep warzone just a some bit new.
2. My second idea is simpler, more time is added and an entire covenant fleet arrives. There would be an assortment of wraith, ghost and banshee teams all over the map. This would be a round five mission, and there would be either kill a number of bosses, or kill a certain amount of other bosses. There could even be other missions involved with this, such as getting a certain kill quot, defending a base, or defending (or attacking) a power core. This would break the tedious process of multiple tanks Android air vehicles shooting at a drugged-up warden eternal. I hope somebody from 343 can see this, and maybe take my ideas into consideration.
Just wanna say I don't think it's a good idea to stick bosses and objectives inside of bases where vehicles can't shoot them. Some of the most annoying rounds are the ones where bosses hide like cowards inside of buildings.
Just wanna say I don't think it's a good idea to stick bosses and objectives inside of bases where vehicles can't shoot them. Some of the most annoying rounds are the ones where bosses hide like cowards inside of buildings.
...like that damned Mantis boss that drops into the garage on Sanctum...I still need to test out whether or not I can use a Wasp / Phaeton to catch it and scoop it out before it falls in.
Alot of enemys in a small space sounds awful to deal with.
HaXoR73 wrote:
...like that damned Mantis boss that drops into the garage on Sanctum...I still need to test out whether or not I can use a Wasp / Phaeton to catch it and scoop it out before it falls in.
I never thought of that! I'll give it a try next time I get the chance
HaXoR73 wrote:
I never thought of that! I'll give it a try next time I get the chance
I'll tell you this: once you get into position, get as high as possible to compensate for the knockback as the Mantis lands on you or else it'll force you inside the garage (which you don't want to happen). Be aware that when the Mantis lands on you, you'll take considerable damage in the process.
HaXoR73 wrote:
I'll tell you this: once you get into position, get as high as possible to compensate for the knockback as the Mantis lands on you or else it'll force you inside the garage (which you don't want to happen). Be aware that when the Mantis lands on you, you'll take considerable damage in the process.
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. Sounds like you have some experience with this
HaXoR73 wrote:
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. Sounds like you have some experience with this
I tried testing it before; didn't go too well because I didn't consider the recoil. Then again, it's not like the time where my buddy SpartanB302 got crushed by Goblinfall in regular Warzone, lol... :P
HaXoR73 wrote:
I tried testing it before; didn't go too well because I didn't consider the recoil. Then again, it's not like the them where my buddy SpartanB302 got crushed by Goblinfall in regular Warzone, lol... :P
That most certainly was a Hyper Attack 😂
i have been playing warzone firefight as a way to grind req points to save for expensive packs. Every once and a while, the final rounds are very repetitive. The final bosses such as warden eternal, hunters, and knights. While I do like the variations to these, I thought of new ideas more rounds.
1. A reverse in the defend the forerunner core, destroy enemy core. This could be for round two or three. There would be a base with the core guarded from the outside partially and is accessible from the inside. This core would have a good amount of health, as not to make it too easy, and would need multiple Spartans with power weapons to take down. There could be both covenant and promeathean cores, varying in health and amount of guards. For the covenant it could be just some covenant core, except it explodes when destroyed, dealing high damage. The premeathean core could over time damage a Spartans shield. The guards would be basic such as banshees, ghosts, and a wraith or two, with zealtot elites bear the core. For promeathean, multiple phaetons in the skies and high ranking soldiers near the core. Personally, I think this is a new idea to keep warzone just a some bit new.
2. My second idea is simpler, more time is added and an entire covenant fleet arrives. There would be an assortment of wraith, ghost and banshee teams all over the map. This would be a round five mission, and there would be either kill a number of bosses, or kill a certain amount of other bosses. There could even be other missions involved with this, such as getting a certain kill quot, defending a base, or defending (or attacking) a power core. This would break the tedious process of multiple tanks Android air vehicles shooting at a drugged-up warden eternal. I hope somebody from 343 can see this, and maybe take my ideas into consideration.
The ones where the 2nd part of mission 5 is a Grunt Mech I find are the toughest to finish up. Those things eat a ton of bullets before going down, even using vehicles.
Yeah the big draw back with warzone and warzone firefight is how repetitive the bosses and firefight rounds are. It's way to easy to predict when and where bosses spawn and what to do in each firefight round. They really need to change things up.
I have four Platinum packs... If we match in a game send me a quick message in game saying I see you or something (so I can verify we did match) and a friend request so I can gift you a pack. You don't have to keep me as a "friend" as I am a solo player.
One thing I hate about WZFF is when it spawns multiple smaller bosses on the last round that take most of the time to kill then it places a couple of wardens for the end. Has anyone else ran into this problem.
Sierra 772 wrote:
One thing I hate about WZFF is when it spawns multiple smaller bosses on the last round that take most of the time to kill then it places a couple of wardens for the end. Has anyone else ran into this problem.
That is why vehicles are important to warzone. Especially tanks.... Also most final rounds of warzone are a low level boss/bosses followed by high level ones.
I have four Platinum packs... If we match in a game send me a quick message in game saying I see you or something (so I can verify we did match) and a friend request so I can gift you a pack. You don't have to keep me as a "friend" as I am a solo player.
LethalQ wrote:
Sierra 772 wrote:
That is why vehicles are important to warzone. Especially tanks.... Also most final rounds of warzone are a low level boss/bosses followed by high level ones.
Here recently I was playing WZFF when in the last round the game spawned a yellow grunt mech then right after spawned a red one. Even with tanks we were not able to win
HaXoR73 wrote:
Use a Grinder/speed boost so it is EMP'd and teammates can help kill it
That boss fight on the beach with the covie wraiths is pretty good. Feels like an all out artillery assault on those wraiths, banshees, and ghosts
HaXoR73 wrote:
Didn't think of that, normally I just pull out Pool of Radiance and take cover after every shot, or Light of Urs and AD Victoriam with over shield.
HaXoR73 wrote:
Didn't think of that, normally I just pull out Pool of Radiance and take cover after every shot, or Light of Urs and AD Victoriam with over shield.
That's why you should play firefight with us Shadow Jester Z hahaha
Sierra 772 wrote:
Only round that I've found it to be a problem was on Sanctum, but that's because of all the Knights that can spawn in with the two boss Knights and the Wardens can also come into play if someone shoots the orbs too early.
Sierra 772 wrote:
Here recently I was playing WZFF when in the last round the game spawned a yellow grunt mech then right after spawned a red one. Even with tanks we were not able to win
Was it on Temple? If you had tanks, then it was probably just a crappy team although Temple isn't good for tanks due to the terrain. I'd rather go with a higher REQ Mantis or a Hannibal Wasp on that map since it's easier to avoid the Grunt's needle attacks.

For the OP, I think FF does need more variety, but I don't have much hope if they only have a skeleton crew working on H5.
HaXoR73 wrote:
I literally have used this combo before and if you don't enough req use the enhanced reflexes mod to help use the hammer faster.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2