Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Warzone and warzone firefight.

OP JabulinaTheSeal

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
HaXoR73 wrote:
Just wanna say I don't think it's a good idea to stick bosses and objectives inside of bases where vehicles can't shoot them. Some of the most annoying rounds are the ones where bosses hide like cowards inside of buildings.
...like that damned Mantis boss that drops into the garage on Sanctum...I still need to test out whether or not I can use a Wasp / Phaeton to catch it and scoop it out before it falls in.
Use a Grinder/speed boost so it is EMP'd and teammates can help kill it
I literally have used this combo before and if you don't enough req use the enhanced reflexes mod to help use the hammer faster.
I always use the reflex mod with the speed boost (double trouble). I then spawn with the grinder and wait for my REQs to fill up so i can get a speed boost and/or overshield
This might sound crazy but are there any spartan companies or teams that speed run WZFF or finish war zone matches as quickly as possible to level up quickly? I’m almost SR 150 and after playing the game over 2 years that’s only half way 😑
Baskillisk wrote:
This might sound crazy but are there any spartan companies or teams that speed run WZFF or finish war zone matches as quickly as possible to level up quickly? I’m almost SR 150 and after playing the game over 2 years that’s only half way 😑
Try the Recruiting forums, you'll likely have better luck there.
I like it!
We need new waves!
I think a wave where like 10 grunt goblins come at you would be alot of fun.
Make they have less health to compensate for their numbers or something.
I like it!
We need new waves!
A think a wave where like 10 grunt goblins come at you would be alot of fun.
Make they have less health to compensate for their numbers or something.
I like this thought, you could even call them grunt scavengers that find and fix goblins to the best of their ability and use them on the battlefield.
Baskillisk wrote:
Dude you join join my company “fans of woodge” I just joined for the Achilles. It has about forty people
HaXoR73 wrote:
HaXoR73 wrote:
I'll tell you this: once you get into position, get as high as possible to compensate for the knockback as the Mantis lands on you or else it'll force you inside the garage (which you don't want to happen). Be aware that when the Mantis lands on you, you'll take considerable damage in the process.
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. Sounds like you have some experience with this
I tried testing it before; didn't go too well because I didn't consider the recoil. Then again, it's not like the time where my buddy SpartanB302 got crushed by Goblinfall in regular Warzone, lol... :P
lool super goblin fall !!
i have been playing warzone firefight as a way to grind req points to save for expensive packs. Every once and a while, the final rounds are very repetitive. The final bosses such as warden eternal, hunters, and knights. While I do like the variations to these, I thought of new ideas more rounds.
1. A reverse in the defend the forerunner core, destroy enemy core. This could be for round two or three. There would be a base with the core guarded from the outside partially and is accessible from the inside. This core would have a good amount of health, as not to make it too easy, and would need multiple Spartans with power weapons to take down. There could be both covenant and promeathean cores, varying in health and amount of guards. For the covenant it could be just some covenant core, except it explodes when destroyed, dealing high damage. The premeathean core could over time damage a Spartans shield. The guards would be basic such as banshees, ghosts, and a wraith or two, with zealtot elites bear the core. For promeathean, multiple phaetons in the skies and high ranking soldiers near the core. Personally, I think this is a new idea to keep warzone just a some bit new.
2. My second idea is simpler, more time is added and an entire covenant fleet arrives. There would be an assortment of wraith, ghost and banshee teams all over the map. This would be a round five mission, and there would be either kill a number of bosses, or kill a certain amount of other bosses. There could even be other missions involved with this, such as getting a certain kill quot, defending a base, or defending (or attacking) a power core. This would break the tedious process of multiple tanks Android air vehicles shooting at a drugged-up warden eternal. I hope somebody from 343 can see this, and maybe take my ideas into consideration.
the 1st idea sounds much more simple than the second and a good idea. the 2nd idea seems a bit hard and both would seem almost impossible if it were put into mythic firefight. I don't think 343 is going to add anything else to halo 5 anymore. I may be wrong but since the overtime, I think they are done. The only exception would be the weapon tuning.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2