Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Warzone Assault Returns

OP Searing Blaze88

Soo Warzone Assault is back this weekend wanted to make a post to maybe bring a bit of traffic to the playlist. It's my favorite thing in h5 soo I'm hoping a good number of people will play it
I'm going to try to play a few games of it. Glad it's back, maybe now that it's a rotational playlist more people will play it.
I'm going to try to play a few games of it. Glad it's back, maybe now that it's a rotational playlist more people will play it.
Yea hopefully and maybe if it does well enough they could make it come in every weekend like with mythic firefight
Im glad it is back. Ill be jumping on this and playing this weekend.
So happy it’s my favourite list aswell
Its all I’ll be playing this weekend
As annoying as this playlist sometimes (enemies calling reqs and my teammates not calling any). It is my favourite playlist but I am also a fan of small BTB maps so maybe that's why.
I just got three errors trying to load into a game.

Anyone actually play a game yet?
Figured I'd give an update. I played several games last night, and all of them loaded me in pretty quick. I think making it a rotational game mode was the right move! Players seem way more interested now.
I just got three errors trying to load into a game.

Anyone actually play a game yet?
I got two errors, but I've just loaded into a game.
Figured I'd give an update. I played several games last night, and all of them loaded me in pretty quick. I think making it a rotational game mode was the right move! Players seem way more interested now.
That's good news I think if they brought it in every weekend it could have a healthy population since more people are able to play on weekends. Guess will have to see where it ranks in popularity after this weekend
"Guess will have to see where it ranks in popularity after this weeken"

How a playlist who is only here 2days can be in the playlist ranking ?

btw war zone assault is only here for one week end or for the whole week ?
Heyhou117 wrote:
"Guess will have to see where it ranks in popularity after this weeken"

How a playlist who is only here 2days can be in the playlist ranking ?

btw war zone assault is only here for one week end or for the whole week ?
Well normally a playlist popularity comes out on Monday that's why I said that even if it's only been a couple days since the playlist came in.

Not sure how long will be there normally rotational lists are in for a week or two