Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Warzone Assault

OP JG Graffiti

Now that Warzone Assault is back can it please stay? This playlist is so dope and it’s why I would get on Halo 5. Why must it be rotational!?

Pretty plz O.O
Because no-one played it when it was a permanent gametype.
Most people stopped playing it when quick coring got taken away then it became a rotational.
Most people stopped playing it when quick coring got taken away then it became a rotational.
What is quick coring? I just started playing H5 again and never heard of this term before.
Yo Erk wrote:
What is quick coring? I just started playing H5 again and never heard of this term before.
quick coring is when you get a full team of 12 and using planning and coordination with your team to core them as fast as possible. sometime in 2017 or 2018 they stopped allowing full teams of 12 to enter warzone and if you want to play warzone you would have to play warzone warlords which is warzone but you need to be in a team of 6 or 12. but they changed it again and now full teams can still play WZ and WZA. meaning you can still quick core.
Yo Erk wrote:
quick coring is when you get a full team of 12 and using planning and coordination with your team to core them as fast as possible. sometime in 2017 or 2018 they stopped allowing full teams of 12 to enter warzone and if you want to play warzone you would have to play warzone warlords which is warzone but you need to be in a team of 6 or 12. but they changed it again and now full teams can still play WZ and WZA. meaning you can still quick core.
But the problem before they limited party size was that in WZA there were full teams farming kills when playing defense. They would purposely drag out the full timer while spawn killing with Gauss Hogs.
I didn't realize they made it rotational. I thought they took it out completely
It is a shame that new players to halo 5 have no clue what WZA is due to it's rotational condition. However I think its good that way the new players don't get discourage to play halo due to quick core/farm that still happens to this very day.
Yo Erk wrote:
Thanks for the explanation. When I first started Halo5 back near release this wasn’t an issue and WA was not rotating playlist. That makes sense why it’s the “Featured” playlist. Guess I came back at the right time lol
Alaris ll wrote:
It is a shame that new players to halo 5 have no clue what WZA is due to it's rotational condition. However I think its good that way the new players don't get discourage to play halo due to quick core/farm that still happens to this very day.
I was just telling another player I didn’t know what quick coring was because apparently it wasnt a thing back in 2015/16 and I stopped playing for two years and just do happened WA is this week. But WA is all I would play besides BTB. Hopefully WA sticks around or is more frequent bc it’s one of more favorite modes and is really the only thing that made me want to pkay H5 again this week. I do feel bad for those who had to bear with the kill farming. Thats no fun for anyone I would think.
Warzone Assault should stay!! If anything, I personally believe that Warzone and Warzone Assault should be combined into one, larger Warzone playlist. I talked to a bunch of guys that regularly played Assault and they said they’d be open to that idea.
I just got on and went to play wza but looks like it’s gone already. Unless my game glitched for some reason but I only had two firefights, wz and warlords.
Volize wrote:
Warzone Assault should stay!! If anything, I personally believe that Warzone and Warzone Assault should be combined into one, larger Warzone playlist. I talked to a bunch of guys that regularly played Assault and they said they’d be open to that idea.
The WZA players might be okay with that, but what about all the regular WZ players who don't want to be farmed in WZA?
DoubleSama wrote:
Volize wrote:
The WZA players might be okay with that, but what about all the regular WZ players who don't want to be farmed in WZA?
It works in the same way for WZA players (like me) that don't want to get farmed in regular WZ, combining the two playlists it's fair enough, WZA should stay.
PACHUK C42 wrote:
DoubleSama wrote:
Volize wrote:
It works in the same way for WZA players (like me) that don't want to get farmed in regular WZ, combining the two playlists it's fair enough, WZA should stay.
It can stay as its own playlist as it was before, but I don't think the two should be merged.
That game mode is fun kinda but eh I can’t really complain
Wish it was every weekend or at least 2x weekends per month it’s too long between and is such a fun playlist
Yo Erk wrote:
One thing I wanted to add a few years ago they had it to where enemy players could enter the opposing teams base and destroy the core regardless of how many bases you or the opposing team had shortly after they patched it to when the opposing team captures a base from not having any the core closes and can not be damaged.