What happened to warzone assault?
Due to population Warzone Assault was moved to a rotating schedule. 343 talked a little about that in the latest Community Update, WA will be returning soon
Quote:
  • Feb 14: Warzone Assault returns for the weekend
We've slowly worked towards establishing a schedule for Warzone Turbo and Warzone Assault, which some of you have picked up on. We wanted to monitor the health of both playlists when in this rotation before locking it in as the official plan. Since they both continued to perform well, we'll be trying to run Warzone Assault during the middle weekend of each month and Warzone Turbo on the last weekend of each month. That means Warzone players should keep an eye out for one or the other rotating in every other weekend!
I was kind of sad to see it go even though I personally stick to the arena side of H5. Assault was the only version I could enjoy. Oh well hopefully it makes it so people want to play it when it comes around
Do we know if its return will have it as a Featured Playlist? I hope so as that may boost the population quite a bit. It is already a great XP gainer on its own, and I know a lot of people are working towards 152 and looking for the most efficient way possible.
Can’t wait till we get it back!!
I played it a lot to get xp
JB Linken wrote:
Do we know if its return will have it as a Featured Playlist? I hope so as that may boost the population quite a bit. It is already a great XP gainer on its own, and I know a lot of people are working towards 152 and looking for the most efficient way possible.
The last time it returned it was featured. In a few of the matches I was able to get over 17k xp for a match that was less than 5 minutes by using legendary boosts and jackpots