Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Warzone Bayonet of choice, post-BR tuning.

OP G Bomb v1

In Warzone, the BR with the bayonet attachment was pretty popular as a LV8 starting weapon. However, because BR became less accurate after the BR was adjusted multiple times, the BR+Bayonet combo isn't the goto choice it once was. The H2BR & specially tuned Warzone BR upgrades regain much of the accuracy that the original BR had.

So, post-BR tuning, do you still use the BR+bayonet weapon, or do you use a H2/tuned BR and choose another weapon for your bayonet?
I usually don't touch the bayonet, usually forget about it. I used to go extended mag with H2BR. Then H2BR & DMR for the rest. That was all post WZ update tho. Haven't touched it much since.
G Bomb v1 wrote:
In Warzone, the BR with the bayonet attachment was pretty popular as a LV8 starting weapon. However, because BR became less accurate after the BR was adjusted multiple times, the BR+Bayonet combo isn't the goto choice it once was. The H2BR & specially tuned Warzone BR upgrades regain much of the accuracy that the original BR had.

So, post-BR tuning, do you still use the BR+bayonet weapon, or do you use a H2/tuned BR and choose another weapon for your bayonet?
If you choose the bayonet with stabilization jets it's almost exactly like it was post weapon tuning.
Spoiler:
Show
REQ 8: H2BR and Bayonet or Silenced DMR

BRs suck now.
Smg & bayonet ....with active camo... That way even if they are using advanced shields after you stab them you spray them down... And hopefully they rage....hahaha
Honestly the only time I touch the bayonet is warzone turbo and in that case I use it on a DMR.
LethalQ wrote:
Smg & bayonet ....with active camo... That way even if they are using advanced shields after you stab them you spray them down... And hopefully they rage....hahaha
That's why when a noob does that I spawn with OS and Increased Strength mod. -yoinks- the camo and bayonet up
Halo 2 BR/ Recon sight DMR with bayonet.
I'll take a Bayonet AR alongside a Laser Targeter DMR. Works well for me.
If you choose the bayonet with stabilization jets it's almost exactly like it was post weapon tuning.
You mean a BR with stabilization jets as one weapon, and a another weapon with bayonet? I don't see a BR with both stabilization jets and a bayonet together.