Warzone Boss Spawn Timer App

OP NoukonNeko

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Made an app for Warzone that shows when and where AIs will spawn:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=affinitegames.warzonetimer&hl=en

Any opinion much appreciated. Looking for any problems people have and features that people want.

Edit:
(11/28/2015)
Event details screen added to show all enemies that spawn during the event and also what weapons they can drop

(12/7/2015)
New UI Layout! Hope you guys like it

(12/19/2015)
Added top view map images of previous maps and added Battle of Noctus data
Nice entrepreneurship there! You could add that it shows the side enemies too. Many people need elite, watchers, soldiers, and jackal spawns to finish their commendations.
Myala wrote:
Nice entrepreneurship there! You could add that it shows the side enemies too. Many people need elite, watchers, soldiers, and jackal spawns to finish their commendations.
Grunts are ridiculous... final tier is 200. And only 3-5 spawn a game.
Also, Lazy link since waypoint isn't exactly mobile friendly.
Myala wrote:
I knew I was forgetting one. I see you finished all the Warzone game mode ones. How does the Warzone emblem look?
so our only casual mode is about to get even more try-hardy, nice
XACSlayerX wrote:
Atleast, it is optionally. Unlike turning it into a giant slayer match or stronghold match like many people want to do by making bosses percent damage based.
Myala wrote:
XACSlayerX wrote:
Atleast, it is optionally. Unlike turning it into a giant slayer match or stronghold match like many people want to do by making bosses percent damage based.
I....don't see how that would turn warzone into slayer...

a vp split between damage and final shot is the best option for how to handle legendary bosses in my opinion
Myala wrote:
Myala wrote:
I knew I was forgetting one. I see you finished all the Warzone game mode ones. How does the Warzone emblem look?
I'm using the big game hunter one now. I'll switch to the warzone mastery one when I get home and take a picture. It's like a 5 sided die.
Myala wrote:
Cool thanks for your input, I finished gathering all the data. As a bonus, I also collected possible weapon drop data as well. You can expect an update this weekend ;)
Does anybody know or have any simple top down images of the Warzone Maps that I can use? I want to add some maps for the next update.
Are grunts, watchers, and jackals in the app now?
NoukonNeko wrote:
Does anybody know or have any simple top down images of the Warzone Maps that I can use? I want to add some maps for the next update.
I have the strategy guide... that being said, the images wont be that great of quality.
Neat though we don't really need an app, the spawns are already incredibly predictable.
Myala wrote:
Are grunts, watchers, and jackals in the app now?
Yes, you can see details of each event by clicking them

Tablets can view both the list and details at the same time, you can do that for phone as well by turning your phone horizontally before opening the app, but the layout might be small for the phone.
Escape from ARC.
March on Stormbreak.
Raid on Apex 7.
Link doesn't work for me, I get "This image is only available to view on PrimaGames.com" error instead
http://halowarzoneai.com/

Found this helpful link here feel free to bookmark or favorite this
NoukonNeko wrote:

Any opinion much appreciated. Looking for any problems people have and features that people want.

Edit:
(11/28/2015)
Event details screen added to show all enemies that spawn during the event and also what weapons they can drop

(12/7/2015)
Some stuff I've came up with for Halo apps. Enjoy!
Spoiler:
Show
http://halowarzoneai.com/

Found this helpful link here feel free to bookmark or favorite this
Hot Juicy Pie, are the maps on this website the same as the one you are trying to show me? I'm looking for something more simplified, with much less details. Even maps without the location names would be easier for me to modify.
SPLIT32NDS wrote:
NoukonNeko wrote:

Edit:
(11/28/2015)

(12/7/2015)
Some stuff I've came up with for Halo apps. Enjoy!
Spoiler:
Show

Not sure how I can apply your ideas into my app since it is very vague. Care to elaborate?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2