1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
BxRAD R wrote:
BxRAD R wrote:
JB Linken wrote:
Regice554 wrote:
For the grunt goblins, you know you got the kill shot when you get a grunt kill medal next to the boss kill medal.
Speaking of Grunt Goblins, sometimes the shield pops for an easy headshot to get the kill, and sometimes it doesn’t. I think all my kills are from killing the pilot.

What breaks it? A large amount of consistent damage?
A brute plasma rifle, 4 splaser shots, or a full sentinel beam knock the shield off for a few seconds before it reseals for good
Regarding this post is this still accurate to the current date?
Unless they've updated the game in the past 4 months, yes
I heard about this but that was years ago is there a specific time frame you have to wait to to drop the shields?
BxRAD R wrote:
BxRAD R wrote:
JB Linken wrote:
Regice554 wrote:
For the grunt goblins, you know you got the kill shot when you get a grunt kill medal next to the boss kill medal.
Speaking of Grunt Goblins, sometimes the shield pops for an easy headshot to get the kill, and sometimes it doesn’t. I think all my kills are from killing the pilot.

A brute plasma rifle, 4 splaser shots, or a full sentinel beam knock the shield off for a few seconds before it reseals for good
I heard about this but that was years ago is there a specific time frame you have to wait to to drop the shields?
No, you just need enough damage on it. Once you break it you only have a couple seconds though
BxRAD R wrote:
BxRAD R wrote:
BxRAD R wrote:
JB Linken wrote:
Regice554 wrote:

No, you just need enough damage on it. Once you break it you only have a couple seconds though
So health for the boss does not matter then?

Also are you only talking about the goblin jockey or does this work on the mech as well?
BxRAD R wrote:
BxRAD R wrote:
BxRAD R wrote:
JB Linken wrote:
Regice554 wrote:

The health can be 95% and you can pop it, or 5%. Doesn't really matter
BxRAD R wrote:
BxRAD R wrote:
BxRAD R wrote:
BxRAD R wrote:
JB Linken wrote:
Regice554 wrote:

Alright and two relating to your previous post on the brute plasma you saying an entire clip from 100 to 0 or 100 till you overheat? Also on the sentinel beam you saying a whole clip from 100 to 0 or just one charge from 100 till you overheat?
BxRAD R wrote:
BxRAD R wrote:
BxRAD R wrote:
BxRAD R wrote:
JB Linken wrote:
Regice554 wrote:

Alright and two relating to your previous post on the brute plasma you saying an entire clip from 100 to 0 or 100 till you overheat? Also on the sentinel beam you saying a whole clip from 100 to 0 or just one charge from 100 till you overheat?
The whole clip from 100 to 0. The splaser is the whole clip (base laser). The sentinel beam is either 1 or 1.5. As for the brute plasma I have no idea, as I don't use that.
BxRAD R wrote:
BxRAD R wrote:
BxRAD R wrote:
BxRAD R wrote:
BxRAD R wrote:
JB Linken wrote:
Regice554 wrote:

The whole clip from 100 to 0. The splaser is the whole clip (base laser). The sentinel beam is either 1 or 1.5. As for the brute plasma I have no idea, as I don't use that.
Interesting and what about the binary one that still work?
BxRAD R wrote:
BxRAD R wrote:
BxRAD R wrote:
BxRAD R wrote:
BxRAD R wrote:
JB Linken wrote:
Regice554 wrote:

Interesting and what about the binary one thtmat still work?
The twin jewels might, I'm not sure. Best way would be to play FF and try different weapons.

If you're talking about shooting the jockey from the hole under his arm, I think they fixed that
BxRAD R wrote:
BxRAD R wrote:
BxRAD R wrote:
BxRAD R wrote:
BxRAD R wrote:
BxRAD R wrote:
JB Linken wrote:
Regice554 wrote:

Interesting and what about the binary one thtmat still work?
The twin jewels might, I'm not sure. Best way would be to play FF and try different weapons.

If you're talking about shooting the jockey from the hole under his arm, I think they fixed that
Alright I'll have to try these out and see. I wish they would just have only one species of enemie per firefight match. Ie forerunner only on one map. Covenant on the other.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2