1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 6
aaaaaaah nice of you but dont think so, then I will not have point to spawn something for my self
All right Ladies, Gentleman, Spartans, and Sanghelli... I (and many others on this forum) am in the envious position of having everything unlocked and once everything is unlocked most requisitions become bountiful and almost never ending in supply. There are new players out there and other players who simply don't have the bounty I (we) have access to. So my proposal (and one I intend to complete even if only I'm doing it) is that on Saturday, 19 November 2016 if you see one of these lower SR players on your team; we take a specific course of action. Get their attention...call them over to a req station and spawn something for them. It could be an open hand, a blaze of glory, or a mantis the choice is yours (and mine.) Let's make Halo 5 a bit more inviting to the people just starting out even if it's just for one day.
good idea, although I guess im late to the party. How about we do this again on Nov 24th, thanksgiving, to give reqs to are unlucky?
All right Ladies, Gentleman, Spartans, and Sanghelli... I (and many others on this forum) am in the envious position of having everything unlocked and once everything is unlocked most requisitions become bountiful and almost never ending in supply. There are new players out there and other players who simply don't have the bounty I (we) have access to. So my proposal (and one I intend to complete even if only I'm doing it) is that on Saturday, 19 November 2016 if you see one of these lower SR players on your team; we take a specific course of action. Get their attention...call them over to a req station and spawn something for them. It could be an open hand, a blaze of glory, or a mantis the choice is yours (and mine.) Let's make Halo 5 a bit more inviting to the people just starting out even if it's just for one day.
good idea, although I guess im late to the party. How about we do this again on Nov 24th, thanksgiving, to give reqs to are unlucky?
Feel free to do what you'd like. The way things are going I doubt I'll be getting any Halo time this week...much less on the 24th.
We should do this on Christmas since there are a lot of newbs at that time.
A live in game trading feature would be cool. Sometimes I just want to give away stuff cuz I have too many. Like a trading system in the lobby and during the actual game that wouldn't take long to use. Idk how it would work right now, but anything can be done. Like I could go to Req station, select Weapon,vehicle, or power Up. Then after choosing it, it bumps you to a Gamertag menu that shows everyone on your team. Select name,Wallah, they get your Req in real time and can use when you've acquired the Req lvl.

In lobby, there will be more options like bulking and using your friend, Company or Search list for Gamertags. I just thought of all this on the fly lol.
A live in game trading feature would be cool. Sometimes I just want to give away stuff cuz I have too many. Like a trading system in the lobby and during the actual game that wouldn't take long to use. Idk how it would work right now, but anything can be done. Like I could go to Req station, select Weapon,vehicle, or power Up. Then after choosing it, it bumps you to a Gamertag menu that shows everyone on your team. Select name,Wallah, they get your Req in real time and can use when they've acquired the Req lvl.

In lobby, there will be more options like bulking and using your friend, Company or Search list for Gamertags. I just thought of all this on the fly lol.
That would be really cool, to have one of your mates be halfway across the map and suddenly get an overshield as a gift from you....

Neyrra wrote:
That is a good idea. There are usually a lot of new players at that time and we want to welcome them. Perhaps boxing day as opposed to Christmas itself.
Lol I am basically a walking charity when I play WZFF by dropping my tank/wraith for teammates and I will spawn a new one, but yeah cool idea and If I play warzone on the Saturday I'll be sure to drop a few REQs for the new players :)
I'm on board with this idea so if any low rank members see me in their team just go to a req and crouch so I know you want a req since I unlocked every req
Tidales wrote:
Lol I am basically a walking charity when I play WZFF by dropping my tank/wraith for teammates and I will spawn a new one, but yeah cool idea and If I play warzone on the Saturday I'll be sure to drop a few REQs for the new players :)
It was last Saturday....but one on Boxing day might be a good idea.

I'm on board with this idea so if any low rank members see me in their team just go to a req and crouch so I know you want a req since I unlocked every req
Great idea, mate. We might get a few people trying to take advantage....but I doubt many.
A live in game trading feature would be cool. Sometimes I just want to give away stuff cuz I have too many. Like a trading system in the lobby and during the actual game that wouldn't take long to use. Idk how it would work right now, but anything can be done. Like I could go to Req station, select Weapon,vehicle, or power Up. Then after choosing it, it bumps you to a Gamertag menu that shows everyone on your team. Select name,Wallah, they get your Req in real time and can use when they've acquired the Req lvl.

That would be really cool, to have one of your mates be halfway across the map and suddenly get an overshield as a gift from you....

Neyrra wrote:
That is a good idea. There are usually a lot of new players at that time and we want to welcome them. Perhaps boxing day as opposed to Christmas itself.
Lol well I didn't mean it would activate immediately, but that you'd have to still go to a Req station 1st. It would just be Zapped to that person's inventory. Like they never had a Hannibal Mantis before, but they do have the REQ energy for it, so I go to the station and give them one, but they'd still have to activate it themselves. It won't magically teleport that guy into a Hannibal xD.
Tidales wrote:
It was last Saturday....but one on Boxing day might be a good idea.
Ah yes, I really should be more attentive to the dates of these posts. I had some University exams so even If I were to read it on waypoint earlier I wouldn't have been able to play sadly. Back to WZFF I go!!!
Neyrra wrote:
Lol well I didn't mean it would activate immediately, but that you'd have to still go to a Req station 1st. It would just be Zapped to that person's inventory. Like they never had a Hannibal Mantis before, but they do have the REQ energy for it, so I go to the station and give them one, but they'd still have to activate it themselves. It won't magically teleport that guy into a Hannibal xD.
Would be pretty funny though.

Just about to die in a close-quarters gunfight, BAM! Teleported into a Hannibal Mantis halfway across the map, leaving their opponent confused.
I've edited the title and the text of the first post to a Christmas/Boxing day event. This is about welcoming new players and ideally will be getting a quite a few new players then.
Great idea.
Count me in for sometime on the 25th or 26th!
sniper945 wrote:
If I still played warzone I would totally be on board for this, even though I haven't unlocked everything.

Nice idea Hermit.
Shermit, btw. But, probably would spawn, like an ONI Mantis for someone depending how I feel. I have given someone a Woodland Mantis before. I will probably not give rare, uncommon, or commons, but Ultra Rare or Legendaries, like one of my 11 ONI Gauss Warthogs. Or a High Five. Heck, maybe even a SPNKr(SPUNKER)Prime! Today, I boarded an enemy Wraith who just got out of the Garage, and instead of killing it, just jumped off.
Warden657 wrote:
sniper945 wrote:
If I still played warzone I would totally be on board for this, even though I haven't unlocked everything.

Nice idea Hermit.
Shermit, btw. But, probably would spawn, like an ONI Mantis for someone depending how I feel. I have given someone a Woodland Mantis before. I will probably not give rare, uncommon, or commons, but Ultra Rare or Legendaries, like one of my 11 ONI Gauss Warthogs. Or a High Five. Heck, maybe even a SPNKr(SPUNKER)Prime! Today, I boarded an enemy Wraith who just got out of the Garage, and instead of killing it, just jumped off.
Comedy would be preferred...
Warden657 wrote:
sniper945 wrote:

Nice idea Hermit.
Ok, but why did everyone in the party call you Shermit?
Warden657 wrote:
Warden657 wrote:
sniper945 wrote:

Nice idea Hermit.
Ok, but why did everyone in the party call you Shermit?
Because I forgot the punctuation in Comedy's hermit several years ago when my 2nd 360 red ringed.
Warden657 wrote:
sniper945 wrote:

Nice idea Hermit.
I seriously debated whether I should say that or not... lol I eventually decided against it. 😅
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 6