Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Warzone despawn rate

OP sliferZ smiter

Warzone reqs despawn insanely fast it is BLAM! ridiculous, you guys need to at add another 30 seconds to the despawn rate, I am sick of running up to a warthog that i died in or a weapon that I have dropped to see it just disappear a few feet away from me. Fix your game thanks.
Warzone reqs despawn insanely fast it is BLAM! ridiculous, you guys need to at add another 30 seconds to the despawn rate, I am sick of running up to a warthog that i died in or a weapon that I have dropped to see it just disappear a few feet away from me. Fix your game thanks.
I can agree it can be very annoying but it was intentional so there’s nothing to fix there also I agree that some extra time would be helpful no doubt about that
From memory this is to do with memory management in-game. They did tweak the settings in a previous update, I think it's set as high as they could go without causing issues
You could try not dieing - just an idea :)
There's a despawn time to spawned REQs?
KingOHeart wrote:
There's a despawn time to spawned REQs?
Yeah. The moment you drop a weapon, it'll disappear after roughly 30 seconds if nobody picks it up during that time. An unattended vehicle will disappear under the same conditions.
It is annoying since I spawn right near I died, but I get the reason