Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Warzone didn't affect my kd

OP encKN rejMep

So I read that warzone firefight counts towards your halowaypoint kd but I didn't think that was true and so I tested it out. I played 3 games of warzone firefight and then I checked my halo way point kd and it hadn't changed at all so I want to know if warzone affects your kd or it doesn't affect your kd
So I read that warzone firefight counts towards your halowaypoint kd but I didn't think that was true and so I tested it out. I played 3 games of warzone firefight and then I checked my halo way point kd and it hadn't changed at all so I want to know if warzone affects your kd or it doesn't affect your kd
Yeah it effects all your stats. For the longest time all i played was WZFF & i had a 80% Win rate & 75.0 KD. Since i stopped playing WZFF & just regular WZ now, both those stats have plummeted.

Edit: WZ & arena are sperate so each have their own stats. Not sure if maybe you were looking at your arena stats after a wz game.
Might be a delay. I've known for a while that the stats on Waypoint can be hit, miss when it comes to tracking stats.
ronnie42 wrote:
Might be a delay. I've known for a while that the stats on Waypoint can be hit, miss when it comes to tracking stats.
It's been about 8 hours since I played those matches do you reckon they'll come through or should I do some more matches
ronnie42 wrote:
It's been about 8 hours since I played those matches do you reckon they'll come through or should I do some more matches
I'm not sure, I've seen bugs that have been there since launch, yet have never been fixed.
ronnie42 wrote:
ronnie42 wrote:
I'm not sure, I've seen bugs that have been there since launch, yet have never been fixed.
I'm not sure either I'm gonna play some more warzone and then wait it out for a bit to see if that does anything but I'm really not sure if this is a bug or it's just being slow to process my stats.
Three games is a pretty miniscule sample size, but yes, it affects your overall K/D on Waypoint. I have around 1,500 games of FF and my K/D used to be around 1.75 and now it's almost at a 3.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
Three games is a pretty miniscule sample size, but yes, it affects your overall K/D on Waypoint. I have around 1,500 games of FF and my K/D used to be around 1.75 and now it's almost at a 3.
It hasn't change my kd at all on way point yet Multiplayer Games like fiesta and infection did affect it. Any advice to fix this?
It hasn't change my kd at all on way point yet Multiplayer Games like fiesta and infection did affect it. Any advice to fix this?
Only thing I can think of is that you have to play a lot of games for it to have an effect. If you think about it, you can potentially kill over a hundred enemies in Firefight per game with little to no deaths. If it counted them like normal Arena, everyone would have 20+ K/D's after a short amount of time.
You have to click on you profile, not service record. The service record page shows your Arena K/D, it's the profile page that shows the combined K/D. You can see the two options in the drop-down menu when you click on your name in the top-right.

Your profile page is set to display Halo Wars 2, not Halo 5. You have to change it using the Edit button when viewing your profile.
You have to click on you profile, not service record. The service record page shows your Arena K/D, it's the profile page that shows the combined K/D. You can see the two options in the drop-down menu when you click on your name in the top-right.

Your profile page is set to display Halo Wars 2, not Halo 5. You have to change it using the Edit button when viewing your profile.
Yep that fixed it thanks for your help
my question is why would firefight affect you KD, you aren't killing other spartans, or dying from them, does the campaign affect my kd too?
my question is why would firefight affect you KD, you aren't killing other spartans, or dying from them, does the campaign affect my kd too?
Probably due to something in the Waypoint code which didn't separate our Arena K/D from AI kills since technically Firefight is a multiplayer mode. Don't know about campaign and I'm not gonna bother to find out.