Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Warzone FF ruined

OP AD3adlyAssass1n

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
BadDogg55 wrote:
I have to agree hands down. The respawn times are needless punishment. 30 seconds, plus the spawning on the other side of the map. Forget pulling out a tank or turret weapon you can't get back to the fight in time to do any damage to the boss. On some of the maps good luck finding where the enemies are spawning. Run around the map searching for the soldiers and level over or they've all been killed by the time you find where they are. One game I played none spawned. Everyone was all over the map in vehicles searching and there were no enemies, game over and we lost. Yesterday I got JIP'ed into a game 1 min left, barley had time get a weapon and get to the other side of the map to join the fight, "Game Over" didn't even get a kill and got a DNF, no points nothing. From now on I'll quit if get a JIP game, ridiculous.
And 343 never bothered fixing it anyway... even after many complaints. Just imagine playing through mythic with everyone dying
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not call out individuals. This includes forum members, moderators, administrators, and non-forum members.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
It was a long time ago
LUKEPOWA wrote:
Do you play on Heroic, Legendary, or Mythic? Heroic I don't have the mentioned issue with dying in a vehicle, but Legendary or Mythic I might come close or straight up die.
I mainly play Heroic, but I did a Legendary game tonight and I didn't really notice too much of a difference. I killed the Hunters in the base like usual with a Wraith. I'm sure Mythic is very different, but I'd just play a lot more conservative and get a new vehicle if it was getting weak.
I guess we all have different experiences xD
What they need to do is being able to let us block another player permanently, because blocking communications and reporting doesn't do anything really. I have tried blocking intentional AFK's that occasionally move or jump so they cannot get booted so they can still get the XP, only to see them again and again.
I can relate to this. I mean, of course, there needs to be some downside to dying but especially in the last round, the combination of having to wait for 30 seconds and then being spawned far away, so that, especially with a vehicle, it takes forever to get back, is really annoying.
BadDogg55 wrote:
On some of the maps good luck finding where the enemies are spawning. Run around the map searching for the soldiers and level over or they've all been killed by the time you find where they are.
Yeah, this is partly about teamplay. It would help if the ping functionality was more widely known / used.

The spawn timers and spawn point selections are definitely blunt instruments.
I can relate to this. I mean, of course, there needs to be some downside to dying but especially in the last round, the combination of having to wait for 30 seconds and then being spawned far away, so that, especially with a vehicle, it takes forever to get back, is really annoying.
Absolutely, even when you haven't been killed e.g. try getting a scorpion to the beach in Apex before the phantom is shot down ... why not just spawn at the garage where the phantom is ...
vengeant wrote:
BadDogg55 wrote:
On some of the maps good luck finding where the enemies are spawning. Run around the map searching for the soldiers and level over or they've all been killed by the time you find where they are.
Yeah, this is partly about teamplay. It would help if the ping functionality was more widely known / used.

The spawn timers and spawn point selections are definitely blunt instruments.
Absolutely, even when you haven't been killed e.g. try getting a scorpion to the beach in Apex before the phantom is shot down ... why not just spawn at the garage where the phantom is ...
I thought we had established that all of us spawn there, just not you.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not call out individuals. This includes forum members, moderators, administrators, and non-forum members.*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
There's a few of these jerks roaming around H5. They must be 10 yrs old and think it's funny. Well I guess that statement was wrong, I shouldn't insult the 10 yr old's, they show more maturity than that.
vengeant wrote:
I thought we had established that all of us spawn there, just not you.
Ha ha ha ... grrr
I hate firefight due to the enemy fire tracking you dead on.
LKG Gluby wrote:
I know what you mean but you can dodge a lot of what comes your way.
LKG Gluby wrote:
Ehrm ... that's the weapons they use, not the enemy 'skill'.

You could make the same argument for any playlist that gives access to all weapons (e.g. Warzone, Husky Raid, Super Fiesta, ...)

The tracking i absolutely loathe is Spartan auto-aim ...
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2