Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Warzone Firefight - What do you expect?

OP DrJohnDorian16

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I fully expect game-breaking bugs and glitches found by players and not by 343, almost immediately.

I expect it to be another platform on which they can plug their REQ system, also it will be an update with 10+ emblems and 10+ weapon skins, all junk, so they can increase their revenue stream from REQ purchases.

I expect the tuning to be completely terrible. Either the AI enemies will be too hard, or too weak. Or they will clone the entire system from a previous game, market it as a nostalgia trip, and then sell it to us like it's new and exciting.
Well, seems like that was an unfortunate choice of words..

But yeah, I'm also sick of 343's Req. system.
I bet it will be 9 waves of enemies, each harder than the last. Each wave you pass gets you 1 REQ level.
That would make sense, make you use the reqs you have access to more wisely.
I expect

More forced Stat tracking (which they should completely remove from Halo 6.)
Making it competitive somehow.
The REQ system being mandatory for success.
Narcejeiro wrote:
I'm hoping for the ability to choose to go in with just your Fireteam, instead of relying on matchmaking with randoms every time.
If you have enough people in your fireteam, I think that's a given.
How big is an "Active fireteam"? It could be anywhere between 2 to 12 people, depending on what it's for.
I expect REQ system, and is great to me. 6 players per game. Boss each wave. Finite number of lives. Challenger. Enemies using power REQ weapons like prophet's bane. Marines or ODST helping us. Solo mode like score attack from reach. Modified maps. New enemies variants.
I think WF definitely will be competitive, players will be ranked in the end of the game. They have to do that in order to allow people to use gambit boost cards (Victory, Medal Count, Assists, maybe even "Spartan" Kills, but for killing AI rather than Spartans).
I think the REQs will be the same as normal warzone.
I fully expect game-breaking bugs and glitches found by players and not by 343, almost immediately.

I expect it to be another platform on which they can plug their REQ system, also it will be an update with 10+ emblems and 10+ weapon skins, all junk, so they can increase their revenue stream from REQ purchases.

I expect the tuning to be completely terrible. Either the AI enemies will be too hard, or too weak. Or they will clone the entire system from a previous game, market it as a nostalgia trip, and then sell it to us like it's new and exciting.
Unfortunately this is the most likely scenario.
If this isn't a massive disappointment like ever other 343i release I will eat my own shirt. Basically, if it's improved upon from previous games...however I expect it will be half--Yoinked!- tbh
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2