Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

warzone firefight difficuty

OP YIFANG JIA117

I know that more players like higher difficulty,like Mythc.
But sometimes I want to play some easy difficulty.like easy.when my REQ weapon is not enough.
But the lowest difficulty of the list is hero.
As some one who grinds a lot of heroic I think it's easy enough...IMO
I know that more players like higher difficulty,like Mythc.
That's actually not true. Heroic Warzone Firefight is much more popular than the other difficulties.
Heroic isn't hard as long as you get a team that has a tiny bit of competence. If you get a bunch of newbs that have never played before, then it gets a little harder cause you have to carry the team.
Heroic isn't hard even with really sucky req's
LethalQ wrote:
As some one who grinds a lot of heroic I think it's easy enough...IMO
Agreed. That's where I spent a lot of time on my grind up to SR 152. Not stressful at all, just stomping on aliens.
I just want a mode where you are given any weapon you like and it is a free for all.
maco2035 wrote:
I just want a mode where you are given any weapon you like and it is a free for all.
Warzone Turbo is the closest you're going to get to that.
Heroic War Zone Firefight is actually really easy and is fun to play in general. You don't really need to get into your higher "single use" REQ's (weapons or vehicles). It is very possible to win a good handful of the matches while still coming in top 3 on points just using your load out REQ's.

Most players will roll out with high REQ vehicles in order to defeat any boss targets and they will just leave smaller targets alone... With standard load out REQ's you can provide ALOT of support and rack up points pretty quick... I'm assuming you have most of your load out REQ weapons unlocked so here's a couple examples of load outs I equip depending on the objective.

My personal favorite load out combo is the Battle Rifle with laser targeting (REQ 5) and the Assault Rifle with lazer targeting (REQ 3). I equip this as quick as possible. The laser tageting provides better bullet accuracy so both are great to use pretty much the whole time.

If facing vehicle targets I switch out my Assault Rifle for an SMG with kinetic bolts (REQ 5). But only if I intend to target the vehicles. Damage is minimal but you can get points for assisting with the kill. Most times I stick with my standard combo and just focus on providing support against any smaller targets.

If the objective is to defend something, whether a base or an artifact of some kind, I go with the SMG with laser targeting (REQ 6) instead of the Assault Rifle. Its better for close encounters.

If the objective is to eliminate a stronger target like Warden Eternal or Grunt Mech I stay with my standard load out and just provide support.

I constantly shuffle between Armor Mods as well (depending on the objective)... 3 personal favorites are Speed Booster (REQ 4), Upgraded Sheilds(REQ 6), and Patrol Case (REQ 3).

Just remember... Even if you finish with the least amount of points you can still come out on top with most overall kills and you still get a good amount of XP and RP after each game... The objective is to have fun... Its only a simulation... No need to waste unnecessary REQ's that are best saved for Warzone and Assault.

Save your REQ's Spartan but fight to win
Heroic > Alll
Easier than Heroic FF? What? You just want the enemies to not shoot at you? Because that's the next step down after Heroic.
I used to spend a lot of time in Heroic because often I'd find groups of people who just can't seem to complete the often tedious objectives (protecting the Garage and Temple or defending Generators and Forerunner Relics) in Mythic. But really, I spend much more time in Mythic and Legendary now because my friend prefers to run them whenever Mythic is up. All you really need is a Spartan buddy to go with you that is pretty good at the game.

But arguably, I think Heroic is where most of the population usually stays because it's a quick and easy way to rack up both experience and req points which is perfectly fine if that's all you really want is just an easy, fast, and rewarding game! :) Mythic and Legendary can sometimes feel overwhelming, so that's probably one of the reasons most stick to Heroic.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
maco2035 wrote:
Warzone Turbo is the closest you're going to get to that.
I want that but no reqs will be used. So everyone with insane weapons all game.
They would be no point in easy
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show