Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Warzone Firefight Gold Packs

OP pray i pass

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
How long will you get free gold packs from winning warzone firefight matches?
until you get the tenth win
It seems like you don't even need to be victorious. I've had one pack and three packs but I've only won two FF of the seven I've played.

What are we getting Silver packs for? I've had tons of them. I've earned more Req points from free packs than I had to spend to unlock the new Reqs!

New players have never had it easier.
Cormac wrote:
It seems like you don't even need to be victorious. I've had one pack and three packs but I've only won two FF of the seven I've played.

What are we getting Silver packs for? I've had tons of them. I've earned more Req points from free packs than I had to spend to unlock the new Reqs!

New players have never had it easier.
The commendations give out silver and gold packs.
What kinds of comemendations give the packs? I earn 7 totally but i have only 4 victories
What kinds of comemendations give the packs? I earn 7 totally but i have only 4 victories
Prometheen kills, covenant kills, booses kills and wins.
I just won a game and got 5 gold packs and one silver.. no idea why.. im now at 99,000 REQ points xD
I have noticed on the commendations for WZFF that once you complete the win matches commendation you get a further 5 gold packs. I'm on 4/5 atm and it requires 40 wins :/
Sad part is when you've done the few commendations that's it. No more packs. A bit silly.

Should keep giving out free packs for playing. Kind of like daily firefight objectives. I know why they aren't but they should.
Enjoy it while you can.
I gotten some commodations but a lot of the packs don't tell me there commodations. They just say silver and Gold. And I just barely got the win 5 matches.
Well, let's gonna kick some covenant/prometheen -Yoinks!- until we can!
Do you get Gold Packs for completing 10 games on each level? Last night I played a level for the 10th time (even though I've played more than 30 total) and got a few more GOLD packs...right now I can't figure out why!
When will I get the halo 2 BR. Im rank 100
The gold packs are earned through the firefight commendations. You do not recieve them by just playing a game.
When will I get the halo 2 BR. Im rank 100
Bad luck m8, I unlocked it from a gold in my 90s
Is there any sort of refresh. Like a weekly one or something?
Is this still going on because I just received 6 gold packs after winning 3 warzone Firefight games?
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post comments that are discriminatory in nature.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Well, let's gonna kick some covenant/prometheen -Yoinks!- until we can!
Ur a sped
Please don't revive this thread.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2