Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Warzone Firefight Gold Packs

OP pray i pass

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Just played a bunch of firefight and wow, just wow.
Is it still possible to get gold packs from WZFF? Or was it a limited time thing? Also, in order to get gold packs, do I need to win X amounts of matches in a row without losing? Or can I get a few loses with the required wins to get my gold packs?
Is it still possible to get gold packs from WZFF? Or was it a limited time thing? Also, in order to get gold packs, do I need to win X amounts of matches in a row without losing? Or can I get a few loses with the required wins to get my gold packs?
It is a commendation thing, so just fill up those commendations for FF and you will get some packs.
It is a commendation thing, so just fill up those commendations for FF and you will get some packs.
I know about the commendations, I just need to know if you need to win in a row without losing. Or maybe I'll just take what you said into account.
@ xXAtoMiCbOMbXxO It doesn't have to be in a row, it's cumulative.
I think that it was patched because I once got seven gold req packs for getting in second in a firefight game but that doesn't happen anymore
When will I get the halo 2 BR. Im rank 100
That sucks. I am at SR69 and I've had it for quite awhile. I earned it at the beginning of the year tho when I had almost every req. I took a break for about 7 months and I am just now getting back in to the game. So there are a lot more new reqs to earn now compared to back then.

Have you got everything from the bronze and silver packs already? That's how I did it. Bronze till there was nothing left. Then silver till there was nothing left. Then gold last. Was hard to wait on the gold packs. But it's good encouragement when you get common-rare reqs from gold packs, then you think about how you basically wasted 8k reqs.
BSAdidas wrote:
That sucks. I am at SR69 and I've had it for quite awhile. I earned it at the beginning of the year tho when I had almost every req. I took a break for about 7 months and I am just now getting back in to the game. So there are a lot more new reqs to earn now compared to back then.

Have you got everything from the bronze and silver packs already? That's how I did it. Bronze till there was nothing left. Then silver till there was nothing left. Then gold last. Was hard to wait on the gold packs. But it's good encouragement when you get common-rare reqs from gold packs, then you think about how you basically wasted 8k reqs.
How much cash did you throw at the game? Level 69 isn't nearly high enough to have the RP to be finished, especially since you were trying to finish prior to the emblem patch where you didn't have to unlock them in your 2 permanent unlocks
BSAdidas wrote:

How much cash did you throw at the game? Level 69 isn't nearly high enough to have the RP to be finished, especially since you were trying to finish prior to the emblem patch where you didn't have to unlock them in your 2 permanent unlocks
Well, before the update with the Halo 2 BR there really wasn't a whole lot of REQs. Some one put out a breakdown video showing which playlist you get the most RP from, which I think was warzone assault, that helps maximize RP along with only using RP boosts. With certain boosts I was able to get 7000 RP one game. That was the most I had ever got from a single game. I think it was a ultra rare jackpot that gave me like 4K or 5k. Also most people didn't finish bronze and silver before going to gold. I also saved all but 1 of my premium req packs that I got, for when I finished bronze and silver REQs. I was pretty lucky with my bronze as well. I would say I had about a 40% certification rate with my bronze packs. To answer your question I spent $200 on gold req packs.
until you get the tenth win
no
How long will you get free gold packs from winning warzone firefight matches?
it's only from firefight commendations.
just check ur firefight commendations.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam or revive old threads.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2