Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Warzone firefight possibilies and wishlist

OP DeeReclaimer

I know I know another firefight threat! But hear me out this is about something more than just out excitement for this mode!

They went out of their way to call it Warzone firefight but whyy. It's gotta be more than just the numbers of players and shared maps.
I'm thinking a SEA of enemies like we seen in the old DEV diarie for halo reach.

One thing warzone has been great for its bringing things back! We now have H3 BR,CE magnum, etc etc. We got weapons covered firefight is the chance to bring back enemies, brutes ,flood, a fleet of sentinels the whole nine! Firefight bosses I'm talking gravemind, a prophet, Tartarus or even a generic massive brute cheiftman. That hands down is my biggest firefight wish.

What is yours?
A gravemind would be a little too... large, for a boss but we could fight guiltyspark or the arbiter especially since they have his model and ai in the game already
R3dMarine wrote:
A gravemind would be a little too... large, for a boss but we could fight guiltyspark or the arbiter especially since they have his model and ai in the game already
Hmmm you've got a good pointtt
My top priority wish is that the mode has closed lobbies. That way, you could play solely with your friends, or completely alone if you like, or you can open your party and play with the masses if you so choose.

Also, new Warzone bosses would be nice. Maybe a rogue Spartan driving a Mantis, or a more streamlined, powerful Knight with a compliment of heavily armed Soldiers. I'm not asking for Flood, because frankly I don't think that can happen (modeling a whole new asset would be rough), but alter assets you have to make something new and exciting.

Maybe a faction of Covenant who use different colored armor and Promethean weaponry. Or a group of Prometheans who have been "altered" by the Covenant, giving them slick, blue armor and Covie rifles. Just something that's new and exciting.
Im stoked for firefight, these are great ideas.
Bad John wrote:
My top priority wish is that the mode has closed lobbies. That way, you could play solely with your friends, or completely alone if you like, or you can open your party and play with the masses if you so choose.

Also, new Warzone bosses would be nice. Maybe a rogue Spartan driving a Mantis, or a more streamlined, powerful Knight with a compliment of heavily armed Soldiers. I'm not asking for Flood, because frankly I don't think that can happen (modeling a whole new asset would be rough), but alter assets you have to make something new and exciting.

Maybe a faction of Covenant who use different colored armor and Promethean weaponry. Or a group of Prometheans who have been "altered" by the Covenant, giving them slick, blue armor and Covie rifles. Just something that's new and exciting.
We know at the very least from the teaser that there will be red knights, so I cant wait to see what else might be in store!
Personally I want Firefight to have a canon story instead of a simulation, but knowing 343 it probably wont happen.
jayman567 wrote:
Personally I want Firefight to have a canon story instead of a simulation, but knowing 343 it probably wont happen.
In what way? Officially, it's a simulation made to train the Spartan IV program for combat. That's more or less good enough for me.