3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 22
How did you like the premiere
No Gameplay?
It was alright
No Gameplay?
There was gameplay, apparently its by rounds and you hunt down the enemies. Clear each round to proceed.
Didn't really get much new information besides that we can use REQ's. Not even any "gameplay". Gameplay as in we see someone's an actual round or something.
Seams there may be 6-8 per squad but there wasn't much revealed
It wasn't much information. Still it will be a nice addition regardless. New things to do are always welcome.
Just as i figured its warzone but entirely with Ai, it has a timer on the screen and what seems like objectives so i say Meh! its just another mode to waste REQS in.
Seams there may be 6-8 per squad but there wasn't much revealed
Probably 8 players because 4 Spartans in one pelican and 2 Pelicans so 8 Spartans
Looks alright, hope it's actually a challenge though
I think it looks like its going to be good. Waves, dropship and hopefully random spawns. I just hope there are hundreds of them.
I think it was quite underwhelming but then again what did I expect?
Trailer?
At the end of the trailer if flashed this. I took this screenshot. There's got to be a reason. What do you guys think?
Warden
At the end of the trailer if flashed this. I took this screenshot. There's got to be a reason. What do you guys think?
Looks like Warden Eternal's blast thing from his chest. A suped-up version of this, perhaps?
Hyped
Kind of annoyed. It only goes up to 5 rounds.
l Jinxed I wrote:
I'm sure it will be reworked if needed. Have to give t a try before we can knock it.
l Jinxed I wrote:
How do you know that? 5 rounds isn't anywhere near enough... I think Gears of War's Horde mode went up to 50.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 22