1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 22
l Jinxed I wrote:
Kind of annoyed. It only goes up to 5 rounds.
Is it waves inside of rounds like odst?
excited for firefight
Didn't need to show much, just the fact it's coming and I can use reqs is epic enough! We are getting this added and more and I can't wait....i know pc "master race" guys getting an Xbox one for this! the championship too showed off a lot of Halo's tight mechanics and gameplay......

now. Just give me infection.....a tease, a picture....anything....please!
In stoked for it. Can't wait! The teaser made it look fun.
Gudgie117 wrote:
Didn't need to show much, just the fact it's coming and I can use reqs is epic enough! We are getting this added and more and I can't wait....i know pc "master race" guys getting an Xbox one for this! the championship too showed off a lot of Halo's tight mechanics and gameplay......

Yes....the PC master race can just mod this into the game, and not have to wait many months and have a Microtransaction system in order to get it for free in the first place.

Look at all the mods for Halo C.E custom edition, then try to make fun of the PC.
Anyone have a link?
I am really excited for it, it was always one of my favorite modes
Quote:
First Look at Warzone Firefight in Halo 5: Guardians

Since it was first announced last month that Player vs. Environment (PvE) combat would return to the Halo franchise in the form of Warzone Firefight, fans have been eagerly waiting to get a glimpse of how the all-new experience would look in Halo 5: Guardians. The wait is finally over as the world premiere of Warzone Firefight gameplay made its debut during the Halo World Championship 2016 Finals!

Warzone Firefight is an ambitious new multiplayer experience that takes the initial promise of Halo 5’s Warzone multiplayer – the epic battles, incredible scale and huge maps – and applies that to create the biggest Halo cooperative experience ever in franchise history. In Warzone Firefight, up to eight players will work together to complete five rounds of increasingly difficult, dynamic objectives set against a timer to emerge victorious.

Warzone Firefight will feature more enemies than ever – including a brand new tier of “Mythic” enemy bosses. Thought the Warden Eternal was menacing? You ain’t seen nothing yet. Warzone Firefight features the most on-screen enemies in the history of the franchise, making for frantic and exhilarating matches.

Of course, it wouldn’t be Warzone without the REQ System, and fans will be happy to hear that you’ll have full access to all of your weapons, vehicles, power-ups, armor mods and more in Warzone Firefight. Standard Assault Rifle not doing its job against a swarm of shielded Jackals? Why not deploy your Scourge of Fire Plasma Caster and melt your opponents? Having trouble against an enemy Banshee? Take to the skies in your own Phaeton! In Warzone Firefight, it won’t be enemy players that give you pause – it’ll be the hordes of angry Grunts.

Warzone Firefight is sure to be a fan favorite and we can’t wait to team up and try it out ourselves. With dynamic objectives making each game different, you can play thousands of matches before seeing the same objective combination. The prospect of teaming up with seven other players to take on a plethora of enemies using the REQ System has us all eagerly awaiting the release of Warzone Firefight this summer. Be sure to stay tuned to Halo Waypoint, Xbox Wire and follow the official Halo Twitter for all the latest Halo 5: Guardians Warzone Firefight news.
Video: Warzone Firefight Gameplay Trailer - Halo 5: Guardians
Gudgie117 wrote:

Yes....the PC master race can just mod this into the game, and not have to wait many months and have a Microtransaction system in order to get it for free in the first place.

Look at all the mods for Halo C.E custom edition, then try to make fun of the PC.
Was just stating a fact about my friends....but your right, on pc you just pay thousand for one camo skin and pay for maps that divide the players.

Not to mention the fact that it pays into the championship....no other company is doing what 343 is for fair gaming.
Quote:
First Look at Warzone Firefight in Halo 5: Guardians

Since it was first announced last month that Player vs. Environment (PvE) combat would return to the Halo franchise in the form of Warzone Firefight, fans have been eagerly waiting to get a glimpse of how the all-new experience would look in Halo 5: Guardians. The wait is finally over as the world premiere of Warzone Firefight gameplay made its debut during the Halo World Championship 2016 Finals!

Warzone Firefight is an ambitious new multiplayer experience that takes the initial promise of Halo 5’s Warzone multiplayer – the epic battles, incredible scale and huge maps – and applies that to create the biggest Halo cooperative experience ever in franchise history. In Warzone Firefight, up to eight players will work together to complete five rounds of increasingly difficult, dynamic objectives set against a timer to emerge victorious.

Warzone Firefight will feature more enemies than ever – including a brand new tier of “Mythic” enemy bosses. Thought the Warden Eternal was menacing? You ain’t seen nothing yet. Warzone Firefight features the most on-screen enemies in the history of the franchise, making for frantic and exhilarating matches.

Of course, it wouldn’t be Warzone without the REQ System, and fans will be happy to hear that you’ll have full access to all of your weapons, vehicles, power-ups, armor mods and more in Warzone Firefight. Standard Assault Rifle not doing its job against a swarm of shielded Jackals? Why not deploy your Scourge of Fire Plasma Caster and melt your opponents? Having trouble against an enemy Banshee? Take to the skies in your own Phaeton! In Warzone Firefight, it won’t be enemy players that give you pause – it’ll be the hordes of angry Grunts.

Warzone Firefight is sure to be a fan favorite and we can’t wait to team up and try it out ourselves. With dynamic objectives making each game different, you can play thousands of matches before seeing the same objective combination. The prospect of teaming up with seven other players to take on a plethora of enemies using the REQ System has us all eagerly awaiting the release of Warzone Firefight this summer. Be sure to stay tuned to Halo Waypoint, Xbox Wire and follow the official Halo Twitter for all the latest Halo 5: Guardians Warzone Firefight news.
Video: Warzone Firefight Gameplay Trailer - Halo 5: Guardians
Thank you.
There was very little information, but it seems awesome!
Looks pretty sick. They seem to be delivering on the content I am sure they are going to add new and unexpected things before they add infection.
Omza wrote:
At the end of the trailer if flashed this. I took this screenshot. There's got to be a reason. What do you guys think?
Looks like Warden Eternal's blast thing from his chest. A suped-up version of this, perhaps?
You can actually see a dark red warden in the trailer.
I hope these "REQs" are not our personal REQs, I have so many problems with this if it is true.

I'm hoping just for that specific mode you have unlimited REQs and you choose and use them as you feel it would benefit the situation or at least have unlimited supply of the REQs you have certifications for.

If we have to use our own REQs, it's just another way to try and deplete your REQs. They would go so fast in firefight and would vastly get in the way of peoples enjoyment, having to grind just to have stuff to use in firefight
Is there any trailer ?
can't wait for firefight it's going to be so much fun
there will be 8 per fireteam with 5 rounds of increasingly difficult enemies
I hope you can play it solo, like the old Firefight.
Nice!
They didn't show much for it,
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 22