[Locked] Warzone firefight!

OP MAGGOTMARINE

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 20
  4. 21
  5. ...
  6. 22
I'm thinking that 343 is on the knife edge right here. The longevity and popularity of firefight depends on two things: Limited Lives and Infinite Waves. There must be at least a version of firefight with these settings.
I'm thinking that 343 is on the knife edge right here. The longevity and popularity of firefight depends on two things: Limited Lives and Infinite Waves. There must be at least a version of firefight with these settings.
Well there 5 rounds of bosses that are mythic bosses
Pumped. Bring more modes nam nam.
wish they would have shown a bit more in the trailer but I'm still really excited for it to come out.
I just hope it can live in the shadows of Halo:Reach firefight.
Go on youtube and search halo 5 firefight. They have some gameplay up and it looks pretty good. Finally we can use the weapons and have fun wih more options
Am i the only only who thinks it will come in this next update? Why else would they tease it as much as they have?
It's coming in June.
Am I the only one who thinks that now because they showed off Warzone firefight it kind of makes all the other updates kind of worthless. I mean was a great idea them saying that it's coming back. But it seems like it should come out earlier than making us wait till the summer to play it. I mean don't get me wrong I think all the other updates coming out are going to be great, but in my mind it just kind of feels stupid that we have to wait for them to release the other updates before we can play Warzone firefight finally.
Am I the only one who thinks that now because they showed off Warzone firefight it kind of makes all the other updates kind of worthless. I mean was a great idea them saying that it's coming back. But it seems like it should come out earlier than making us wait till the summer to play it. I mean don't get me wrong I think all the other updates coming out are going to be great, but in my mind it just kind of feels stupid that we have to wait for them to release the other updates before we can play Warzone firefight finally.
I feel you.

They hype is high and I want it now, but I just tell myself that they longer we have to wait, the longer they can work on it and make it better. I don't know how true that is, but its just what I tell myself haha
ODST firefight was great, it required a lot of smart and tactical gameplay.

If 343 do this right it could create a lot of competition between spartan companies of who has the highest score. Farming AI to unlock aesthetic armour, visors or skins is better than having commendations tied to Warzone.

Such a great opportunity with this!
stckrboy wrote:
I am so hyped for this, really can't wait for it to drop. I do hope take some pages from ODST's book when building WarZone FF - namely the ability to play solo, limited number of lives with the ability to add lives after rounds, waves with rounds inside waves and possibly skull modifiers. As it stands, well from what I gathered from the trailer, FF matches will last a max of around 25 minutes (subject to change / confirmation), I'd really hope we could get those 1 hour, 2 hour, 3 hour long Firefests going on again.

I'm thinking Vidmaster Endure here - oh yes, I want 343 to bring the pain >:)
I do hope they allow you the option to go solo
StoicUni wrote:
Go on youtube and search halo 5 firefight. They have some gameplay up and it looks pretty good. Finally we can use the weapons and have fun wih more options
What Gameplay?
Only the trailers come out
Is firefight coming this update or no
I want firefight to come out now
Is firefight coming this update or no
No its going to be awhile before we get firefight
yes it is
yes it is
Reported.
Dont necro pls
Im cringing so hard at the influx of recruits reviving old threads
Dont follow up the thread. Let the mods lock