3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 22
Gudgie117 wrote:
Gudgie117 wrote:
Didn't need to show much, just the fact it's coming and I can use reqs is epic enough! We are getting this added and more and I can't wait....i know pc "master race" guys getting an Xbox one for this! the championship too showed off a lot of Halo's tight mechanics and gameplay......

now. Just give me infection.....a tease, a picture....anything....please!
Yes....the PC master race can just mod this into the game, and not have to wait many months and have a Microtransaction system in order to get it for free in the first place.

Look at all the mods for Halo C.E custom edition, then try to make fun of the PC.
Was just stating a fact about my friends....but your right, on pc you just pay thousand for one camo skin and pay for maps that divide the players.

Not to mention the fact that it pays into the championship....no other company is doing what 343 is for fair gaming.
One thousand dollars for a skin? That's not the devs doing that, that's the community. When you try to state a 'fact' it has to be true first....

Further, fair gaming? Are you joking? How is getting content that has been in other halos in launch, more than 4 months later? How is that 'fair'?
of course!
I can't wait for warzone firefight
5 Rounds?Are you sure?
5 Rounds?Are you sure?
"In Warzone Firefight, up to eight players will work together to complete five rounds of increasingly difficult, dynamic objectives set against a timer to emerge victorious."
^^ From the text below the official trailer.
It looks so cool! Finally were getting pve!
I hope these "REQs" are not our personal REQs, I have so many problems with this if it is true.

I'm hoping just for that specific mode you have unlimited REQs and you choose and use them as you feel it would benefit the situation or at least have unlimited supply of the REQs you have certifications for.

If we have to use our own REQs, it's just another way to try and deplete your REQs. They would go so fast in firefight and would vastly get in the way of peoples enjoyment, having to grind just to have stuff to use in firefight
But I'm pretty sure we gonna get a whole lot of req points for just playing so it's a way to get reqs quicker if you think about it. Why would they give you unlimited reqs if you getting points for reqs like any other mode??
I think we'll only be getting one map.....
It looked pretty fun and I'm excited to use my reqs against the AI, hopefully it comes soon.
It doesn't look light Firefight more like AI rush.
At least it gives me a chance to use my Ultra Rare-Legendary REQs without the fear of being killed immediately after taking it out!
At least it gives me a chance to use my Ultra Rare-Legendary REQs without the fear of being killed immediately after taking it out!
Yes so much truth to this statement lol.
Gudgie117 wrote:
Gudgie117 wrote:
Didn't need to show much, just the fact it's coming and I can use reqs is epic enough! We are getting this added and more and I can't wait....i know pc "master race" guys getting an Xbox one for this! the championship too showed off a lot of Halo's tight mechanics and gameplay......

now. Just give me infection.....a tease, a picture....anything....please!
Yes....the PC master race can just mod this into the game, and not have to wait many months and have a Microtransaction system in order to get it for free in the first place.

Look at all the mods for Halo C.E custom edition, then try to make fun of the PC.
Was just stating a fact about my friends....but your right, on pc you just pay thousand for one camo skin and pay for maps that divide the players.

Not to mention the fact that it pays into the championship....no other company is doing what 343 is for fair gaming.
One thousand dollars for a skin? That's not the devs doing that, that's the community. When you try to state a 'fact' it has to be true first....

Further, fair gaming? Are you joking? How is getting content that has been in other halos in launch, more than 4 months later? How is that 'fair'?
To back you up, off the top of my head DoTA 2 does the same thing by taking the microtransactions and giving it to the pros which is why the XB reps keep saying the most money on console. Alot of PC games do it but 343i is the first to do so on console,hopefully to blaze the trail over here.
Is there a set release date for fire fight? Or am I just too ignorant on the subject?
The problem of burning your reqs does exist, but tbh I kinda look forward to spawning with a mythic weapon without the fear of getting sniped in 2 seconds. Let the kill streaks pour in.
However, late game you will NEED to play co-op if the enemies are as tough to fight as they are now, and they're hard enough to take on with only a half dozen.
Conor5017 wrote:
I think it was quite underwhelming but then again what did I expect?
IS THERE NO PLEASING YOU PEOPLE?!

-343i, probably.
Hopefully we can change difficulty and turn on skulls, otherwise it will be a joke. And I understand they have to do it but I wish everything wasn't just totally recycled.
Zilla 2K wrote:
I think we'll only be getting one map.....
Hopefully they give us all of the existing WZ maps to play on.
Private lobbies? Please?
if we are 5 we want to be 5 not 5 with 3 randoms.
Hopefully rounds will be long because 5 rounds? seriously?
Ok trailer. Hopefully more info comes out soon.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 22