4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 22
Where is my bong and my beers?
i loved it
Its very early days but its looks awesome. I do hope it goes further than 5 rounds though. Also hope it has a single player mode or at least friends only mode.
hopefully its like halo reachs but it wont but it still looks good
Do want to spend some REQ's without fear of losing them within five seconds.
It's great that you can use REQs in this new game mode because you really get a chance to use them all without having fear of someone will spawn camp you when you have a Halo CE magnum in your hands.
The Knight with Heartseeker scares me more than anything... o_O Even that new Warden

I'm serious... If I see him and he so much as charges that thing at me, I'm going to hop back on the Pelican, take it to the nearest transport station, change out of my spartan armor and become anonymous, take a ship to earth, then probably land in some foreign country.

Then wake up the next morning in a hotel, and walk outside...

*BOOM*
THIS HYPE SHOULDNT EXIST..

I havent played Halo since CE and H3, just started out with H5 and have played for approx 34 hours and im in super hype for firefight...
I'm actually disappointed that it looks like the REQs will be usable in Firefight. Previously in Firefight, weapon drops were the only way of dealing with tougher enemies and this made it part of the challenge. If a boss drops and you can simply turn in REQ points to get a rocket launcher or whatever, then this seems to make the challenge easier. I know you can use REQs in Warzone of course, but this is meant to be wave based, so surely surviving on skill alone using primary weapon load outs should be the way to go...
Looks neat. Funner than Warzone but in the same Warzone spirit. Which is good.
Demon21697 wrote:
Do want to spend some REQ's without fear of losing them within five seconds.
YESSS!!!
I think it allows you free Reqs like the Mantis or Banshee.
Gudgie117 wrote:
Gudgie117 wrote:
Didn't need to show much, just the fact it's coming and I can use reqs is epic enough! We are getting this added and more and I can't wait....i know pc "master race" guys getting an Xbox one for this! the championship too showed off a lot of Halo's tight mechanics and gameplay......

now. Just give me infection.....a tease, a picture....anything....please!
Yes....the PC master race can just mod this into the game, and not have to wait many months and have a Microtransaction system in order to get it for free in the first place.

Look at all the mods for Halo C.E custom edition, then try to make fun of the PC.
Was just stating a fact about my friends....but your right, on pc you just pay thousand for one camo skin and pay for maps that divide the players.

Not to mention the fact that it pays into the championship....no other company is doing what 343 is for fair gaming.
One thousand dollars for a skin? That's not the devs doing that, that's the community. When you try to state a 'fact' it has to be true first....

Further, fair gaming? Are you joking? How is getting content that has been in other halos in launch, more than 4 months later? How is that 'fair'?
To back you up, off the top of my head DoTA 2 does the same thing by taking the microtransactions and giving it to the pros which is why the XB reps keep saying the most money on console. Alot of PC games do it but 343i is the first to do so on console,hopefully to blaze the trail over here.
Indeed. In fact, you can MAKE money by buying and selling CS:GO skins. I have many friends who have made hundreds of dollars from it, which goes to their steam wallet to buy more games and skins. That's FAIR. and the game only costs $15!

And that's not mentioning the insane mods Skyrim has- FOR FREE.

You can enhance Skyrim with many mods for free, no need to wait for a remake or free update like halo and other console games. Honestly.

Further, IMO, EA even is better. They have free updates for Need for speed (check out their site, those updates are FAR and beyond better than what we get in halo 5), battlefront (yes it's an incomplete game, but so is halo 5) Battlefield 4 (night and community operations, as well as dragon valley-FREE). And what is 343 giving us? Skins, ugly variants of ugly armour (ahem jump master skins) remix maps, and gamemodes from previous games. Warzone firefight and the new warzone maps, forge and griffball so far are the best, yet all of these have been in past games (except for warzone obviously). There is no defending 343 here. They are doing the bare minimum in terms of halo, especially when looking at how little it shipped with.
You are just ignorant. Drag racing is present in Need For Speed Underground 1 and 2 (is Need For Speed an incomplete game too then?)...Battlefield 4 had 10 maps and framerate stability issues after launch on Xbox One and you have to pay for new maps . Same for Battlefront...if you don't like Halo 5 it's ok but don't say stupid and false things to other people.
not too interested tbh... gears horde will always be the best
Entire trailer was underwhelming
I'm actually disappointed that it looks like the REQs will be usable in Firefight. Previously in Firefight, weapon drops were the only way of dealing with tougher enemies and this made it part of the challenge. If a boss drops and you can simply turn in REQ points to get a rocket launcher or whatever, then this seems to make the challenge easier. I know you can use REQs in Warzone of course, but this is meant to be wave based, so surely surviving on skill alone using primary weapon load outs should be the way to go...
There's still the method of limiting REQ usage through points and levels. 343i has already altered the rate of progression/accumulation for Warzone Assault, so I'm sure they'll try to find a sweet spot in that department for Warzone Firefight.
I hope we can also square off against the Covenant. By the trailer, I guess not at launch, but maybe later.
I hope we can also square off against the Covenant. By the trailer, I guess not at launch, but maybe later.
What? We see Phantoms dropping off Elites, Grunts, and Jackals in the trailer (about 15 seconds in).
So hyped for this. Looks like it won't be just 4 Spartans after all. Oh boy I will probably play just this all the time now.
I hope there will be a single-player mode, it's more challenging to fight so many opponents on you're own in my opinion. It would be fine to me if Xbox Live was required to access it..
Overall I'm really looking forward to it. Can't wait to kick the Covenant in their butts.

But I have to agree with some others here, the trailer was a bit disappointing. And the whole scenery should be way darker, more threatening.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 22