Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Warzone Free losses..

OP xuwei010

Hey fellow spartans!

I am recently getting pissed by the amounts of games i join where the game has already started with the enemy team having already 500 points and our team like 200...
These games with enemy team controlling the whole map and u have actually already lost the game the moment u join.. U cant start anything because your are put right into the situation where the whole enemy team is spawn camping ur only base...
This is getting very frustrating for me as a player who is always trying to win. Especially if i already was on a losing streak..

I would like to see something like no more in game joins when a team has 250+ points or something.
What do u guys think?
Not sure about no joins but I think there needs to be a heavy price for quitting out of games earlier though. I know the ban system in place will do something if someone does it a lot. But there needs to be something that will make most people think twice about quitting a game.
Warzone, last I checked, isn't ranked. These JiP games aren't costing you your onyx. They aren't costing you anything but your time. Guess what happens if you win in warzone: you get credits to burn on reqs. Guess what happens if you lose: you get credits to burn on reqs. It's just for fun. If you want to get all serious about winning then you should be in arena games.
Warzone, last I checked, isn't ranked. These JiP games aren't costing you your onyx. They aren't costing you anything but your time. Guess what happens if you win in warzone: you get credits to burn on reqs. Guess what happens if you lose: you get credits to burn on reqs. It's just for fun. If you want to get all serious about winning then you should be in arena games.
I agree. No matter what all point go straight to packs no point in whining about quitters and no joins.
Maybe u just join in da middle of matches cause when I do we usually make a major comeback and win the game
I wrote a post about this very issue the other day and suggested that 343 simply add an option to each player to either allow joins to in progress games or disallow it. Simple fix. I personally cannot stand joining a game like that either. In fact I doubt anyone actually likes it so they really should leave the option to the player instead of forcing it.
I do understand warzone is not ranked but at this very moment it is very frustrating when im already at a losing streak of 6 i join another game where enemy team has all 3 bases and u team is with only like 9 players cuz the others left because of this as well which i have to replace them for just another free loss. Ur put right into the situation where u only get spawn killed with enemy tanks just in front of the base..
hmm i've never joined a game in progress, must be lucky. well, i haven't played that many matches yet i suppose... does it happen often for you guys?
It is probably totally random but when u play late at night u get it more often i think when there are less players.