Warzone Infection

OP hagorize

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
I was thinking it would be fun to have a warzone game type where you are just minding your own business and BAM! the flood. Whilst destroying noobs with your nornfang, an infected ship crashes on the battlefield and when you are killed by the flood, you're spartan turns into an infected form. The more people get killed, the more infected forms. Imagine having to kill your former self. I think it would be fun, what do you guys think? Remember, it's just a simulation.
That would be an interesting twist to warzone. I've been wanting a flood styled enemy for those modes but never thought about having your old body be used as the flood?
When I clicked on this topic, I thought it was just going to talk about adding a massive infection playlist on warzone map but no, this idea seems really neat. I can only imagine the face on the players who have yet to encounter the flood. Hehehe
Profesnol wrote:
When I clicked on this topic, I thought it was just going to talk about adding a massive infection playlist on warzone map but no, this idea seems really neat. I can only imagine the face on the players who have yet to encounter the flood. Hehehe
I thought that to, but this idea is just as good. An infinitely growing number of flood infected enemies would be so much fun.
Very neat idea. Thanks for sharing it
Something like battlefields levolution ?
That'd be so much fun, plus they can pick up your reqs lol
and they have your reqs that you died with. I was also thinking it could be random, so not all games of warzone would have it. The flood could take out your core which would be fun. be almost like warzone tripple team deathmatch
Make it happen as a round 2 or 3 wave in Warzone FireFight and then all the way through the rest of the game, it's flood only.
Sounds cool. Are you saying have flood be all over the map? I think that'd be cool, instead of the predetermined clumps that occur with enemies in Warzone now.
This would be sweet. Where do I stamp my approval!
Forehead? Lol
Forehead? Lol
*stamps approval*
This sounds pretty amazing! Although with all of the lack of focus around improving WZFF and the AI in regular Warzone I feel like this awesome gametype or addition wouldn't be very high on their list. Instead it will be more skins and armors that we don't want...
hagorize wrote:
I was thinking it would be fun to have a warzone game type where you are just minding your own business and BAM! the flood. Whilst destroying noobs with your nornfang, an infected ship crashes on the battlefield and when you are killed by the flood, you're spartan turns into an infected form. The more people get killed, the more infected forms. Imagine having to kill your former self. I think it would be fun, what do you guys think? Remember, it's just a simulation.
This is literally just a cop-out to get people to stop asking for Elites in MP
I can see it now. Wasps and banshees crashing all around you. You got two mags let. The popcorn flood are squirmin. Guns blastin off in the distance. You lost your wing man. One clip left. You look up to you're left and a massive ship comes crashing down. End of round 5.
Forehead? Lol
*stamps approval*
Amazing
Forehead? Lol
*stamps approval*
Amazing
indeed
Profesnol wrote:
I thought that to, but this idea is just as good. An infinitely growing number of flood infected enemies would be so much fun.
It would balance out really well too since infected players probably wouldn't be able to use reqs, unlike the uninflected Spartans. Instead of overpowering them, just outnumber them.

Very cool idea!
I wonder if 343i will ever see this post?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6