1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. ...
  7. 6
Profesnol wrote:
Make it happen as a round 2 or 3 wave in Warzone FireFight and then all the way through the rest of the game, it's flood only.
Like that idea. Plus have the Flood persist the rest of the rounds while fighting against Spartans and whatever regular Prometheans or Covenant present in the round...

Although a Flood Warden Eternal.. woof.
and there could be other random encounters as well
YYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yes, this sounds awesome.
This would be SO cool! I'd love to see this implemented!
That would be a very interesting idea. But 343 will probably not do this
I would like to see this in Warzone.
Good idea!
I thought of this while on a trip in japan, and I fully fleshed out the entire idea for versions of normal warzone, warzone assault, and even firefight. I sadly don't remember how any of these ideas went. I could probably dig them up with a couple minutes though. I think they went something like this.

Warzone: Same as normal, but two players start as infected with AI flood forms to assist them. Game ends when score limit is reached, or both teams are eradicated.
Warzone Assault: 2 players start infected with AI teammates and must eliminate survivors or capture bases.
Warzone Firefight: Same as normal. Nobody starts infected. Flood themed rounds. If you die, you join the flood and kill the survivors.

There. Interesting?
Sounds cool. I'm just asking, when in regular Warzone would this happen? Would there be like a random percent chance of that dropship spawning or would it always spawn in after a certain point limit/boss kill? Also, does the infection effect last for the rest of the game or for a time limit? I dunno about you, but after a while of large scale infection, I think I'm gonna get bored eventually and just wanna play regularly again.
I dunno, I didn't play much Infection as it was so personally I doubt Warzone Infection would spur my interest on that game type. But it's still a pretty good idea overall- just my personal preference I guess.
wtf?
It would be cool but some changes to the shields would need to be made to account for the size and sight lines of the warzone maps.
II eko II wrote:
Profesnol wrote:
Make it happen as a round 2 or 3 wave in Warzone FireFight and then all the way through the rest of the game, it's flood only.
Like that idea. Plus have the Flood persist the rest of the rounds while fighting against Spartans and whatever regular Prometheans or Covenant present in the round...

Although a Flood Warden Eternal.. woof.
Oh dear god, please no lol.
Spoiler:
Show
hell ya boi
Actually I was going to say no but, this sounds pretty cool you know when your last man you have 23 players coming for you...Yeah sounds awesome
I don't think it would work as the maps would be too big.
Just to clarify, this is not infection. You wont turn into a different team that a human controls. The flood will infect your dead body and the AI will take over, using whatever it was that was on your body. Even Covenant bosses can succumb to the flood. The flood can take over vehicles and bases. It would be like dropping a third team onto the battlefield. Everyone will have to really work together to kill the infection and try to take the enemy core whilst not having the flood take your core. This will be nothing like infection in arena.
hagorize wrote:
Just to clarify, this is not infection. You wont turn into a different team that a human controls. The flood will infect your dead body and the AI will take over, using whatever it was that was on your body. Even Covenant bosses can succumb to the flood. The flood can take over vehicles and bases. It would be like dropping a third team onto the battlefield. Everyone will have to really work together to kill the infection and try to take the enemy core whilst not having the flood take your core. This will be nothing like infection in arena.
Probably shouldn't have titled your thread "Warzone Infection" then, haha.
hagorize wrote:
Probably shouldn't have titled your thread "Warzone Infection" then, haha.
I really couldnt think of anything else to call it. Warzone flood mania!
Great idea but... If you have a Wasp how are the flood going to get this ? And can the flood hijack cars
Thats a great idea. I think that instead of the flood, at a certain time (say 5 min in) the next player that dies turns into an infected player. I also think that once half the players are infected, the red team blue team thing should drop and it becomes like regular infection.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. ...
  7. 6