OP hagorize

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. ...
  6. 6
hagorize wrote:
Just to clarify, this is not infection. You wont turn into a different team that a human controls. The flood will infect your dead body and the AI will take over, using whatever it was that was on your body. Even Covenant bosses can succumb to the flood. The flood can take over vehicles and bases. It would be like dropping a third team onto the battlefield. Everyone will have to really work together to kill the infection and try to take the enemy core whilst not having the flood take your core. This will be nothing like infection in arena.
Seems people got confused.
Loving the potential of this idea. Overly powerful REQs would be a bit more risky to use.
A threat to both teams and the Ai, forcing all three to focus on the greater danger could be interesting.
Also, I want to eventually see more flood forms. Infected grunts, jackals, and- Well, anything, really. Could be awesome. Infected brutes and drones. Maybe even some infected wildlife. I've seen some cool concepts for flood infected animals in Africa, for Halo 3 that people made, such as elephants. Which are creepy as hell.
Aoast wrote:
Great idea but... If you have a Wasp how are the flood going to get this ? And can the flood hijack cars
In the books, the flood take over Forerunner planets and spaceships. They will find a way to hop onto the wasp and take over your body. They are not to be overestimated. Also, remember that they will be taking over SPARTANS. so they will have the full abilities plus enhancements of being flood soldier forms.
Yes, bring it, bring the flood. Fetch my Oathsworn.
Wow, very cool idea. I think this will bring many Halo players back.
hagorize wrote:
I was thinking it would be fun to have a warzone game type where you are just minding your own business and BAM! the flood. Whilst destroying noobs with your nornfang, an infected ship crashes on the battlefield and when you are killed by the flood, you're spartan turns into an infected form. The more people get killed, the more infected forms. Imagine having to kill your former self. I think it would be fun, what do you guys think? Remember, it's just a simulation.
never gonna happen.
we need to get 343i on this.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. ...
  6. 6