Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Warzone needs changes?

OP Dr Robaldnik

Reduce ammount of grenades you spawn with to 1. Grenade spam is a big problem on warzone assault
xD Zoe wrote:
Reduce ammount of grenades you spawn with to 1. Grenade spam is a big problem on warzone assault
I agree.
I also agree with the previous posts, there's nothing more annoying than running into a building just to be greeted by 10 grenades.
I would like it if there were more ai enemies but its fine the way it is
My ONLY complaint is about the boss battles. The team that does the damage should get points based on percentage of damage. Not final bullet gets the entire kill.

Should be like this:

Blue team does 99% damage gets 99% points.
Red team does 1% damage gets 1% points.
I don't like the Req system, but I'm struggling with exactly what I don't like about it. I think it's the fact that you 'win' the weapons / vehicles in the card packs.... It's too random for my liking.
My ONLY complaint is about the boss battles. The team that does the damage should get points based on percentage of damage. Not final bullet gets the entire kill.

Should be like this:

Red team does 1% damage gets 1% points + 10 for kill or something. That would be much more fair.
xD Zoe wrote:
Definitely Agree. And there should be an option in the req system to replenish ammo. It would be especially useful in Warzone Assault.

Should be like this:

I agree 100%
Get rid of random weapons and vehicle reqs. And make it so you can call in higher level reqs sooner. By the time anyone gets rockets or mantis/phaeton the match is over and you waste the req card.
Fat Jeesus wrote:
xD Zoe wrote:
Definitely Agree. And there should be an option in the req system to replenish ammo. It would be especially useful in Warzone Assault.
Do you mean to refill your loadout weapons? Because you can, by just walking up to a req-station.
Fat Jeesus wrote:
xD Zoe wrote:
If you go into a REQ station, it automatically replenishes the ammo for any Loadout weapons you're carrying.