Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Warzone or Warzone Assualt

OP QUAD4Ds

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I like WZA's fast paced gameplay, but as others have mentioned it can turn into quite a farmfest especially on certain maps. My the Forerunners have mercy upon you if you end up on Offense against a good team or if you end up Defending on Temple. Even solo queue'ing it's not that hard to get a Wasp or Banshee up, park in a spot, and pick people off as they spawn outside the core room. Oh they EMP'ed you? That's nice, you just landed on that building where they can't get to you, so it's back to picking them off again. Only need to be concerned if they spawn a wasp/banshee of their own and take you by surprise.

On the Warzone side, there's bosses like the 5min elite on Stormbreak and the Soldier on Darkstar. Setting up to grab them can be called part of the strategy on those maps (Control X location at Y time) but something about a insta-kill'able 100pt "Legendary" boss never sat right with me xD
Though it was immensely satisfying when I pulled out a wasp and grabbed it despite the other team having a wasp and two ghosts ready for it. Elite jumped out of the dropship, landed on my wasp and died, and I got shot out of the air a moment later - after I got credit for the kill of course.

With all that said, it depends on what I'm in the mood for. I like how the "lesser" REQs find some time to be used in Assault, like the humble Suppressor and Splinter Turret, but at the same time it can really suck being on certain teams on certain maps because of how spawns are set up (TEMPLE for example).
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
For the weekend play turbo warzone and during the semaine play warzone
I personally dislike assault, due to being matched with full teams at the time.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2