OP xN1ghtShadowx

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 10
Prepare yourselves for an incoming rant

Enemy team spawns one tank, one banshee, one wraith, and a gauss hog. You're trapped in your base as they pin you down. So, how do you turn it around? Just start burning some of your best REQs! And don't worry, even if you die, I'm sure you'll be able to use up another one : )

What's that? It's the end of the game and you don't have enough points for a gold pack to get your good stuff back? Don't worry! You can just spend $2.99 as many times as you need to until you get your supplies back! Also, you may find more rare goodies in your payment!

... Yeah... been on a losing stream all day due to people plowing through REQ cards...

Also, for those who due burn REQ cards like crazy, I here by lable you as "Burners"
Pay to win is ONLY acceptable if SOMEONE gets something special that the OTHER TEAM CAN NOT. However, everyone has access to everything in Warzone, regardless if they pay with money or grind through matches for REQ points.
Chill. Let people waste their money rather than save it for more important things.

Enemy team spawns one tank, one banshee, one wraith, and a gauss hog. You're trapped in your base as they pin you down. So, how do you turn it around? Just start burning some of your best REQs! And don't worry, even if you die, I'm sure you'll be able to use up another one : )

What's that? It's the end of the game and you don't have enough points for a gold pack to get your good stuff back? Don't worry! You can just spend $2.99 as many times as you need to until you get your supplies back! Also, you may find more rare goodies in your payment!

... Yeah... been on a losing stream all day due to people plowing through REQ cards...

Also, for those who due burn REQ cards like crazy, I here by lable you as "Burners"
This kid..... (Thumbs down)
So because people use REQ cards automatically means they must have paid for them? Solid logic.
So because people use REQ cards automatically means they must have paid for them? Solid logic.
You did see that I said I was in a bad mood, right? xD
You know you can go through entire Warzone matches with the pistol and AR. It takes more skill to win but it's possible.
This is asinine. Someone could easily spawn a Spartan laser or heck even a plasma pistol and take these vehicles out. Yes you can pay to acquire more "rare" req cards but you cannot pay to use them quicker than the req system will allow. Sounds like you got stuck on some bad teams more than anything.
Warzone is all about using REQs to win. You're pretty much saying that you assume anyone who uses a lot has paid for them.

Sounds like good team work from the enemy team.
Nalla78 wrote:
You know you can go through entire Warzone matches with the pistol and AR. It takes more skill to win but it's possible.
I agree. Last night I sold all my req.s To force myself to use what I have on hand and in the battlefield. I'm not that good, but by God, I'm gonna be.
Terrible rant is terrible
So, when this game first came out I would of agreed with you, but tbh.. I cannot disagree anymore.

Pay-To-Win by Urban Dictionary;
Games that let you buy better gear or allow you to make better items then everyone else at a faster rate and then makes the game largely unbalanced even for people who have skill in the game without paying.

True. Someone who decides to buy 100 Gold packs, Unlocks all legendaries and Mythic items and has a constant stream of REQ's since $ = REQ Balance. But that's not to say the least that they will Win each game with those REQ's. Remember, the Definition is Pay-To-Win. Not, ''Pay-To-Rack-Up-60-Kills-And-Still-Loose''

Sure, ONI Tanks, Ultra Banshee's, Norn Fangs and any other amazing item is something that does make it difficult to win games, but it's not as if it's impossible. You yourself are stating that if you burn all your good REQ's in game, and consistently verse people with a REQ balance, it's pay to win, correct? I mean. What if someone earned all of there REQ's from games, has a good amount of them, and you verse them up to 3 times, You have no REQ's and they do, does this make them Pay-To-Win simply because have more Items than you?

I can dominate a game with a BR, DMR, hell.. A pistol. Sure, it's not as easy as popping some hard squishy REQ's, but.. It's simple, we kill the guy with the Nornfang. (Joker pun intended)

Technically you can still earn Exactly the same as everyone else, just at a slower rate.
And you might as well get use to it, microtransactions arent leaving this game, nor any game in this generation any time soon.

Note: By definition, it does say ''allow you to make better items then everyone else at a faster rate'' but this does not correlate with Halo since all items in game are the same for everyone who uses them, it's not as if you can join a game with a Level 50 Sniper and one shot tanks since you paid to make it better, again, all items can be earn the same, hell if you have good RNG luck, you could have every good weapon in this game.
I have over 40 rocket launchers and 50 railguns alone, without spending a dime.

You clearly don't know how the system works. You're just upset that you lost to people who actually use their cards.
I have over 40 rocket launchers and 50 railguns alone, without spending a dime.

You clearly don't know how the system works. You're just upset that you lost to people who actually use their cards.
Also doesn't help when you have players who don't try on your team...
Having personally spent money on REQs, I can confirm the most I've gotten out of it are cosmetics. Lol.

If someone is spawn trapped, and uses one of their "pay-to-win tanks" and immediately gets blown up from the enemy team's spawn trap, It's gonna take QUITE a bit for the REQ levels to recharge to six. Honestly, you'd be better off using a Scout Hog and capturing an Armory or something.

It only takes 5-6 Warzone games to buy a Gold REQ. I've gotten better things from REQ points than I have from real money.
Ka Five wrote:
Having personally spent money on REQs, I can confirm the most I've gotten out of it are cosmetics. Lol.

If someone is spawn trapped, and uses one of their "pay-to-win tanks" and immediately gets blown up from the enemy team's spawn trap, It's gonna take QUITE a bit for the REQ levels to recharge to six. Honestly, you'd be better off using a Scout Hog and capturing an Armory or something.

It only takes 5-6 Warzone games to buy a Gold REQ. I've gotten better things from REQ points than I have from real money.
Good news is that I finally won a game... and got "Whispered Truth" from the daily win pack... so worth the grind X_ )
Ka Five wrote:

Good news is that I finally won a game... and got "Whispered Truth" from the daily win pack... so worth the grind X_ )
Banned.

ANYONE WHO HAS THIS WHEN I DON'T IS BANNED. >:(
So, when this game first came out I would of agreed with you, but tbh.. I cannot disagree anymore.

Pay-To-Win by Urban Dictionary;
Games that let you buy better gear or allow you to make better items then everyone else at a faster rate and then makes the game largely unbalanced even for people who have skill in the game without paying.

True. Someone who decides to buy 100 Gold packs, Unlocks all legendaries and Mythic items and has a constant stream of REQ's since $ = REQ Balance. But that's not to say the least that they will Win each game with those REQ's. Remember, the Definition is Pay-To-Win. Not, ''Pay-To-Rack-Up-60-Kills-And-Still-Loose''

Sure, ONI Tanks, Ultra Banshee's, Norn Fangs and any other amazing item is something that does make it difficult to win games, but it's not as if it's impossible. You yourself are stating that if you burn all your good REQ's in game, and consistently verse people with a REQ balance, it's pay to win, correct? I mean. What if someone earned all of there REQ's from games, has a good amount of them, and you verse them up to 3 times, You have no REQ's and they do, does this make them Pay-To-Win simply because have more Items than you?

I can dominate a game with a BR, DMR, hell.. A pistol. Sure, it's not as easy as popping some hard squishy REQ's, but.. It's simple, we kill the guy with the Nornfang. (Joker pun intended)

Technically you can still earn Exactly the same as everyone else, just at a slower rate.
And you might as well get use to it, microtransactions arent leaving this game, nor any game in this generation any time soon.

Note: By definition, it does say ''allow you to make better items then everyone else at a faster rate'' but this does not correlate with Halo since all items in game are the same for everyone who uses them, it's not as if you can join a game with a Level 50 Sniper and one shot tanks since you paid to make it better, again, all items can be earn the same, hell if you have good RNG luck, you could have every good weapon in this game.
You act like urban dictionary is a reliable source. That's funny.
No, REQ card burners are the ones who spawn ultra banshees and scorpions at 950 points just to kill the warden.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 10