[Locked] Warzone = Pay to Win, here's why

OP xN1ghtShadowx

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. ...
  6. 10
Honestly man. I can play a good war zone game and kick but with just a standard BR and Assault rifle. I ain't complaining...actually I used to be like you for a bit. Then I realized that Halo 5 is just a lot harder than other Halo's. So I got good. Now I'm always at the top or top 3/5 :)
Honestly man. I can play a good war zone game and kick but with just a standard BR and Assault rifle. I ain't complaining...actually I used to be like you for a bit. Then I realized that Halo 5 is just a lot harder than other Halo's. So I got good. Now I'm always at the top or top 3/5 :)
Yup... I almost Always sell all my req cards except for some... like ultra ghost/ banshee.. snipers and end in the top 3 most of the time.
If you go about it right and have your team rush all together and take the objectives, you win the game easily without a lot of REQ's
Pay to win is ONLY acceptable if SOMEONE gets something special that the OTHER TEAM CAN NOT. However, everyone has access to everything in Warzone, regardless if they pay with money or grind through matches for REQ points.
Agreed.
Do not post spam.

Spoiler:
Show
WillRoX666 wrote:
Kek
Why have you been bumping so many old posts for the last few hours?
I definitely hate Warzone and everything is has brought to Halo...it's pathetic imo. I would never say that about a game mode I didn't like, however 343i did not think up Warzone because they wanted to add a sweet gametype that would bring BTB to the next level. Nope, Warzone was made with a specific objective in mind - make more $ with in game transactions. That right there is all that needs to be said about this issue. Warzone is simply a gimmick to drain our pockets, even if the REQS are optional purchases per say, it's at the sacrifice of BTB and armour customization which now does not really exist in my eyes.
Fail of a game mode
3 flops made by 343i now...
Yeah, the pay 2 win thing isn't the issue. It's the mentality of why this game mode was implemented and what was sacrificed for it, which is A LOT and the pay off is lame, and I don't want to buy REQ's. I want to upgrade my multiplayer character armour in a fun way that leaves me feeling satisfied.

RNG ruins many games. COD is going in this direction as well..
Relax bro its all good, take a breath and enjoy the game and have fun and laugh about it eh!
Totally bro just enjoy the game dont be criticizing the game just enjoy it.
Please don't revive old threads thanks
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. ...
  6. 10