2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 10
Nalla78 wrote:
You know you can go through entire Warzone matches with the pistol and AR. It takes more skill to win but it's possible.
That's what I usually do, just had a 40 kill game storming the armories and cleaning anyone up that was out in the open. (I ran out of ammo a lot)
Initially, I was against anyone who mentioned H5G and "pay to win" in the same sentence.

But considering the lack of req point rewards & constant quitting in Arena, Warzone is becoming the only multiplayer area I focus on. And pay to win is certainly one way to obtain victory in Warzone.

trying to earn Req points in an effort to Unlock the good weapons takes time, and a lot of it.

343i needs to Nerf the costs of Req packs or... Give an extreme buff to the req points rewarded across the board. Or I will end up getting burnt out and lose interest in H5G.

I have only put down $35 on req card at the start when the game came out. I have over 20 of each req and have 35k around 48k req points saved and still going for the next dlc...soooooo it must be pay to win right? seeing as i payed $35 at 4 months ago and have just been earning the rest. also have every req that you can get in packs, and $35 is not going to even bring you close to getting them all
Ka Five wrote:
Ka Five wrote:
Having personally spent money on REQs, I can confirm the most I've gotten out of it are cosmetics. Lol.

If someone is spawn trapped, and uses one of their "pay-to-win tanks" and immediately gets blown up from the enemy team's spawn trap, It's gonna take QUITE a bit for the REQ levels to recharge to six. Honestly, you'd be better off using a Scout Hog and capturing an Armory or something.

It only takes 5-6 Warzone games to buy a Gold REQ. I've gotten better things from REQ points than I have from real money.
Good news is that I finally won a game... and got "Nornfang" from the daily win pack... so worth the grind X_ )
Banned.

ANYONE WHO HAS THIS WHEN I DON'T IS BANNED. >:(
O_O;
Um.... clearly he said Nornfang... hahaha....... maybe you should read it again Ka Five.
I have only put down $35 on req card at the start when the game came out. I have over 20 of each req and have 35k around 48k req points saved and still going for the next dlc...soooooo it must be pay to win right? seeing as i payed $35 at 4 months ago and have just been earning the rest. also have every req that you can get in packs, and $35 is not going to even bring you close to getting them all
Depends on the situation I suppose. I haven't purchased a REQ pack at all and I don't have any reqs. I don't sell any besides the mongoose and other pointless low level reqs.

But I currently have no REQ's at the moment... at Lvl 91
Not a big deal, I don't mind playing without them. But I can be at a disadvantage and I'm fine with that. I'm not paying for them lol.
Prepare yourselves for an incoming rant

Enemy team spawns one tank, one banshee, one wraith, and a gauss hog. You're trapped in your base as they pin you down. So, how do you turn it around? Just start burning some of your best REQs! And don't worry, even if you die, I'm sure you'll be able to use up another one : )

What's that? It's the end of the game and you don't have enough points for a gold pack to get your good stuff back? Don't worry! You can just spend $2.99 as many times as you need to until you get your supplies back! Also, you may find more rare goodies in your payment!

... Yeah... been on a losing stream all day due to people plowing through REQ cards...

Also, for those who due burn REQ cards like crazy, I here by lable you as "Burners"
Or you can play some arena, get some req points and play like a real FPS gamer.
It's not necessary pay to win its definitely pay to get good items. It still takes skill to use any item. Many times over I'm gotten blown to bits holding my fully loaded legendary weapon.
You could be playing people who only play warzone when theyve unlocked decent stuff by playing arena allday... So it seems like theyve paid for reqs, but its highly likely they earned them legit like me.
Pay to win is ONLY acceptable if SOMEONE gets something special that the OTHER TEAM CAN NOT. However, everyone has access to everything in Warzone, regardless if they pay with money or grind through matches for REQ points.
Exactly my man.
You guys actually pay money for that? Just use the freaking Req Points.
you can grind packs and get cool stuff without spending dime! quit ranting
It's called getting lucky with RNG
I would say "pay 2 get rid of the grind." A more experienced player who hasn't bought any reqs can have all the same reqs as someone who did buy them. You need skill to actually use the weapons/vehicles/power ups. If you say you can destroy with an oni tank because you bought reqs, then let me just pull out my active camo. I think you know the outcome of that situation.
Haven't spent a single dime on reqs, got 50 corp/woodland warthogs to use. I can spam when i feel like it, as long as it's warthogs or tanks nothing else =(.
I would pay real money for reqs that ignore cooldowns and can't be stolen by any other player. Lots of real money.
Use Halolobbies if you can't find a winning team.
So because people use REQ cards automatically means they must have paid for them? Solid logic.
You did see that I said I was in a bad mood, right? xD
You understand that only immature children rant about things before they stop and think about them logically.

You are on a losing streak because they happen, there is always someone better out there to give you a reality check. Pay to win would only be relevant if they were able to use them at the start of the game BUT because of the leveling system you have preform in order to use the cards.

PAY does not equal WIN!
Pogo Twist wrote:
So because people use REQ cards automatically means they must have paid for them? Solid logic.
You did see that I said I was in a bad mood, right? xD
You understand that only immature children rant about things before they stop and think about them logically.

You are on a losing streak because they happen, there is always someone better out there to give you a reality check. Pay to win would only be relevant if they were able to use them at the start of the game BUT because of the leveling system you have preform in order to use the cards.

PAY does not equal WIN!
Hey, when you go on a losing streak, it happens. You get bummed out -_-
I play a fair amount of this game and I can say with certainty that I use a lot of cards, even high powered ones, and haven't bought I single pack.

For the record, I recommend the Bronze -> Silver -> Gold strategy. Buy all Bronze until you've got all the unlocks, then onto Silver, etc. It will absolutely stack your REQ deck. Then sell all the card you know you won't use, and but my more REQs.
Prepare yourselves for an incoming rant

Enemy team spawns one tank, one banshee, one wraith, and a gauss hog. You're trapped in your base as they pin you down. So, how do you turn it around? Just start burning some of your best REQs! And don't worry, even if you die, I'm sure you'll be able to use up another one : )

What's that? It's the end of the game and you don't have enough points for a gold pack to get your good stuff back? Don't worry! You can just spend $2.99 as many times as you need to until you get your supplies back! Also, you may find more rare goodies in your payment!

... Yeah... been on a losing stream all day due to people plowing through REQ cards...

Also, for those who due burn REQ cards like crazy, I here by lable you as "Burners"
So that legendary mantis I used to wreck people that one game according to you I bought it, when I got lucky after so many hours of grinding. Go be salty somewhere else, I hereby dub people like you...Morton.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 10