3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 10
This is why I play arena
The funny part is, 343 is just loving this debate. "It's pay to win!"... "No it isn't!" ... "It is and here's why!" ... "No it isn't and here's why!" - blah blah blah.

Why are they loving this? Because their plan worked perfectly. All of those who rant "It's pay to win" are just irritating those who say "No it isn't" and vice versa. But for the most part, they're still playing. Those who support reqs are buying in spite of those who don't... and those who don't are still playing even if they aren't buying, which means there's always a reason for those who buy to keep buying.

Of course they gave you a choice of buying or not! lmao If they didn't give you a choice, people would label it "pay just to play" and that'd be even worse.

Of course they're going to deploy a clever balancing tactic that will help keep those who are willing to buy from just stomping on those who aren't! lol If they didn't, it would actually be "pay to win"... which pretty much equates to "pay just to play" anyway... unless you're a masochist or something.

So, while each side bitterly contests their viewpoint, 343 just sits back and rubs their hands as the req money keeps coming in. You see, if it was an easily and clearly defined "pay to win", then it would be a no brainer for those who don't support that practice and likely even those who are undecided to not support it and not play.

Therefore, for all intents and purposes, it's "pay for the opportunity to gain the upper hand"... which is much more palatable... as long as you're willing to overlook the fact that 343 is basically playing the role of Yuri Orlov in Lord of War...
The funny part is, 343 is just loving this debate. "It's pay to win!"... "No it isn't!" ... "It is and here's why!" ... "No it isn't and here's why!" - blah blah blah.

Why are they loving this? Because their plan worked perfectly. All of those who rant "It's pay to win" are just irritating those who say "No it isn't" and vice versa. But for the most part, they're still playing. Those who support reqs are buying in spite of those who don't... and those who don't are still playing even if they aren't buying, which means there's always a reason for those who buy to keep buying.

Of course they gave you a choice of buying or not! lmao If they didn't give you a choice, people would label it "pay just to play" and that'd be even worse.

Of course they're going to deploy a clever balancing tactic that will help keep those who are willing to buy from just stomping on those who aren't! lol If they didn't, it would actually be "pay to win"... which pretty much equates to "pay just to play" anyway... unless you're a masochist or something.

So, while each side bitterly contests their viewpoint, 343 just sits back and rubs their hands as the req money keeps coming in. You see, if it was an easily and clearly defined "pay to win", then it would be a no brainer for those who don't support that practice and likely even those who are undecided to not support it and not play.

Therefore, for all intents and purposes, it's "pay for the opportunity to gain the upper hand"... which is much more palatable... as long as you're willing to overlook the fact that 343 is basically playing the role of Yuri Orlov in Lord of War...
so you are saying they grab attention?

*sarcasm*

343 definitely isn't just a game developer, they are evil overlords who will take over the world forcing everyone to buy req packs. This is just the beginning.
I've bought a few of the bundles so I have heaps of REQs...however, standard weapons make up more than half of my kills. I actually barely use my REQs, maybe use 3 in a game. So you just need to get good son.

*sarcasm*

343 definitely isn't just a game developer, they are evil overlords who will take over the world forcing everyone to buy req packs. This is just the beginning.
forcing? NO! 343 have given you a matter of choice. either buy them with money, or spend them when you have enough while playing matches.
I think if people want to spend their money on it then let them, you have the satisfaction of k owing that you did it without paying for it. I work all day and don't have the ability to rack up on REQ points, so I buy packs every now and again.
Prepare yourselves for an incoming rant

Enemy team spawns one tank, one banshee, one wraith, and a gauss hog. You're trapped in your base as they pin you down. So, how do you turn it around? Just start burning some of your best REQs! And don't worry, even if you die, I'm sure you'll be able to use up another one : )

What's that? It's the end of the game and you don't have enough points for a gold pack to get your good stuff back? Don't worry! You can just spend $2.99 as many times as you need to until you get your supplies back! Also, you may find more rare goodies in your payment!

... Yeah... been on a losing stream all day due to people plowing through REQ cards...

Also, for those who due burn REQ cards like crazy, I here by lable you as "Burners"
Or just save up the reqs you want to use and don't sell them. -1 for whining.
I still enjoy Warzone though.
I don't like warzone at all. It is a goof off mode some take seriously. Not sure I would call it pay to win, since all reqs are accessible by opening req packs for free.

I call it Play or Pay.
I play mostly warzone assault because the games are faster most are over before level 5 reqs . Unless you have to destroy the core or something but even then 10 mins is about the max time. Still get about 1300 rp even if the game is over fast. There is less emphasis on vehicles and more on gunplay which I like. If your tired of being spawn killed by vehicles play assault. Doesn't matter as much what reqs you have because a br or carbine can do a lot of damage
Its not pay to win at all.
DynamiXx52 wrote:

*sarcasm*

forcing? NO! 343 have given you a matter of choice. either buy them with money, or spend them when you have enough while playing matches.
Eventually, the freedom of choice will be stripped from us as Bonnie Ross becomes queen of the world and makes buying daily req packs a law. Btw did you not see my sarcasm?
DynamiXx52 wrote:

*sarcasm*

Just like no one forces you to watch ads on YouTube. They are there and pop up in front of your face all the damn time(2.99 req pack) but no one is "forcing" you.
play more to earn more is really what it boils down to. If u can't, play arena. save up some req points from buy your gold pack. Keep everything in it problem solved.
I've bought a few of the bundles so I have heaps of REQs...however, standard weapons make up more than half of my kills. I actually barely use my REQs, maybe use 3 in a game. So you just need to get good son.
yeah seriously, I don't use reqs for most of my games. I usually win half the time, that seems like some balance there if you ask me.
Gahh not pay to win, everything earnable then it equal.
Think about it this way, the more real money these "burners" spend on packs, the less everyone else gets to spend on future dlc!
I barley ever even use Reqs, I mostly just use the load out weapons.

*sarcasm*

No one is forcing anyone to do what they don't want to do. You have twisted perspective on the power of choice. You can choose to grind for the REQ's like the old gamer days or you can choose to purchase these REQ's.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 10