1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. ...
  8. 10
Bcse more often the not that is the case, it just is. And as of the time right now, yes warzone is pay to win. Yes everyone can get the reqs, at some point in the far future. Thats the things, far enough ahead people will also finally have them, like 2 or 3 of them with a small chance gor more. Seeing the issue come up. Now the people that pay, any good reqs as much as they can buy faster. Req charge levels, yes but every game continous for what others need to work at least 3 or 4 games for. More packs, more unlocks, more cards. More general uses, team that has reqs bigger advantage, PAY TO WIN.
Im guessing since were on consoles we dont understand this, since casual gamers deal with this on their empire/clash/clans phone app games where you pay to for resources and time and units. AS OF RIGHT NOW, warzone is pay to win until everyone literally does have free range of req unlocks.
Should have been a warzone pack, arena pack, and cosmetic pack at launch. Not bronze, silver, gold.
Bud, you can still buy your req packs with in-game currency. I understand they take awhile to save up, but honestly, it shouldn't be a problem.

What it really comes down to is don't waste your cards. If you're gonna lose, you're gonna lose.
The game has been out long enough where people will have most of the good stuff unlocked. People who pay for REQs at this point are doing so mainly to catch up to other people if they just started playing. You have no idea how hard it is coming into this game as late I did. No DMR, not many powerweapons, no armor or weapon mods. This takes the skill factor out of the game and replaces it with "who has the best loadout" considering they make REQs hard to get.

I'm level 46 and I have 2 legendary skins for the DMR and I haven't even unlocked the actual weapon yet. If I want to get the Warzone REQ bundle to catch up, how is that paying to win? I have a lot of powerful vehicles and power weapons now, before I even bought the Warzone REQ pack. It's not hard to get a crap ton of tanks, ghost, banshees or wraiths as I got most of that in Silver packs.
Honestly, It's garbage matching systems and having people farm for the new Armor. It honestly started killing Halo's social system, which was already messed up may I add.
It's not pay to win. We've been over this like eighty times. They have the REQ energy system to prevent Pay-to-win or playalot-to-win
i have never bought a pack with actual money, but i dont understand why if someone spawns a tank that it would upset you. This is part of the game and destroying it can be fun, especially if you think someone paid for it. In my opinion i dont think warzone is super competitive, it is a way to kill time and have fun running around with a buch of friends. So if people buy req cards i dont see the big deal, more power to them
That's nowhere near pay to win.
Here is why: You are mostly a noob that whenever you die by of a power weapon you yell and say "OMG -Yoinking!- PAY TO WIN GUYS, HE KILLED ME WITH A ROCKET LAUNCHER" deal with it, not everyone is a little noob kid
Just do good at the game and it's not. If you're so bad that you have to burn through REQ's to do well, you should just stick to CoD.
Burners is a nice name but if your in a match like that you want to try to find a good weapon on the ground if there are so many people burning recs your bound to kill a guy and pick up his weapon
Prepare yourselves for an incoming rant

Enemy team spawns one tank, one banshee, one wraith, and a gauss hog. You're trapped in your base as they pin you down. So, how do you turn it around? Just start burning some of your best REQs! And don't worry, even if you die, I'm sure you'll be able to use up another one : )

What's that? It's the end of the game and you don't have enough points for a gold pack to get your good stuff back? Don't worry! You can just spend $2.99 as many times as you need to until you get your supplies back! Also, you may find more rare goodies in your payment!

... Yeah... been on a losing stream all day due to people plowing through REQ cards...

Also, for those who due burn REQ cards like crazy, I here by lable you as "Burners"
Im sorry was I meant to just stockpile my REQS and not use them? Seriously dude I think YOU need to start using some of those REQS. A Railgun can easily change the tide of the game and guess what, IT'S COMMON!

Enemy team spawns one tank, one banshee, one wraith, and a gauss hog. You're trapped in your base as they pin you down. So, how do you turn it around? Just start burning some of your best REQs! And don't worry, even if you die, I'm sure you'll be able to use up another one : )

What's that? It's the end of the game and you don't have enough points for a gold pack to get your good stuff back? Don't worry! You can just spend $2.99 as many times as you need to until you get your supplies back! Also, you may find more rare goodies in your payment!

... Yeah... been on a losing stream all day due to people plowing through REQ cards...

Also, for those who due burn REQ cards like crazy, I here by lable you as "Burners"
This kid..... (Thumbs down)
This kid..... (Shut the front door)
I've said it before and I will say it again.

People that don't pay for Gold packs cannot refill Ultra Rares and Legendaries. It's not happening.

The game simply doesn't supply enough points. You would have to actively avoid using them or be getting a new Gold pack every 3 or 4 matches just keep them in stock. Now, I have found that Silver Packs are actually reasonably obtainable, and allow steady restock of said items, but in the meantime you're just going to keep having those matches where the other team spams better items until you're trapped at spawn and ultimately lose. Not only is it pay-to-win but it discourages players that earn packs for free from using their best items. They aren't getting them back.

Heh, that's like me, except I don't really try to get my REQs back. But I'm not a "Burner", cause I only use what I can afford to lose. (Rhymes cause it's true, dude.)
Never paid for a req card pac never will. Pay to win means you HAVE to pay in order to do well, just because you buy req packs doesn't mean you'll do better then anyone else.
So, when this game first came out I would of agreed with you, but tbh.. I cannot disagree anymore.

Pay-To-Win by Urban Dictionary;
Games that let you buy better gear or allow you to make better items then everyone else at a faster rate and then makes the game largely unbalanced even for people who have skill in the game without paying.

True. Someone who decides to buy 100 Gold packs, Unlocks all legendaries and Mythic items and has a constant stream of REQ's since $ = REQ Balance. But that's not to say the least that they will Win each game with those REQ's. Remember, the Definition is Pay-To-Win. Not, ''Pay-To-Rack-Up-60-Kills-And-Still-Loose''

Sure, ONI Tanks, Ultra Banshee's, Norn Fangs and any other amazing item is something that does make it difficult to win games, but it's not as if it's impossible. You yourself are stating that if you burn all your good REQ's in game, and consistently verse people with a REQ balance, it's pay to win, correct? I mean. What if someone earned all of there REQ's from games, has a good amount of them, and you verse them up to 3 times, You have no REQ's and they do, does this make them Pay-To-Win simply because have more Items than you?

I can dominate a game with a BR, DMR, hell.. A pistol. Sure, it's not as easy as popping some hard squishy REQ's, but.. It's simple, we kill the guy with the Nornfang. (Joker pun intended)

Technically you can still earn Exactly the same as everyone else, just at a slower rate.
And you might as well get use to it, microtransactions arent leaving this game, nor any game in this generation any time soon.

Note: By definition, it does say ''allow you to make better items then everyone else at a faster rate'' but this does not correlate with Halo since all items in game are the same for everyone who uses them, it's not as if you can join a game with a Level 50 Sniper and one shot tanks since you paid to make it better, again, all items can be earn the same, hell if you have good RNG luck, you could have every good weapon in this game.
You act like urban dictionary is a reliable source. That's funny.
You act like what you ranted about makes any sense, when in fact you just got completely dismantled and disproved. That's funny.
I rarely use req cards I'm saving them for the apocalypse xD when the time comes I'll be ready
Just play and earn your crap. Jeez.
Nalla78 wrote:
You know you can go through entire Warzone matches with the pistol and AR. It takes more skill to win but it's possible.
yeah but where is the fun in that
This is why I liked Invasion over Warzone. Equal Tiers, no unfair bosses, no dice rolls to see who gets the better arsenal.

Asymmetric, but equal. If Halo 5 had 24-player Invasion you'd best believe I'd be playing EVERY. DAMN. DAY.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. ...
  8. 10