OP xN1ghtShadowx

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. ...
  7. 10
Who said I needed to dump $ into Halo 5 just to win a game of Warzone? I'm sorry I'm no Donald Trump but I'm not made of money like that. I mostly use like 1 or 2 req cards a game, give/take the scenario I'm in.
i swear 3 of my matches in Warzone i lost in, the enemy team must have spent $20 worth of Reqs because even after i destroying 5 banshees with Splasers n rockets etc they would spawn more and more. got great commendation but after i max those out it is going to get rather annoying when we are constantly getting spawn trapped because they just keep called in in more n more high level vehicles every time they die. i mean this one guy called in a banshee 7 times the entire match and another called in 3 Phaetons. im glad they did that update but god now i can see who the people who try hard to pay to win in this game and i know to block them so i never have to play with them again. i wish there was a way i could say i dont want to play with anyone who used real money to buy reqs. its not pay to win compared to most games but i do wish i could block all people that bought theirs. for a level 50 player to have 3 phaetons is BS.
Funny thing is, I have 60 beam rifles and a lot of other power weapons, but i never use them. Im good enough with just my Halo 2 BR and Normal DMR
Haven't we had this exact thread before?
Prepare yourselves for an incoming rant

Enemy team spawns one tank, one banshee, one wraith, and a gauss hog. You're trapped in your base as they pin you down. So, how do you turn it around? Just start burning some of your best REQs! And don't worry, even if you die, I'm sure you'll be able to use up another one : )

What's that? It's the end of the game and you don't have enough points for a gold pack to get your good stuff back? Don't worry! You can just spend $2.99 as many times as you need to until you get your supplies back! Also, you may find more rare goodies in your payment!

... Yeah... been on a losing stream all day due to people plowing through REQ cards...

Also, for those who due burn REQ cards like crazy, I here by lable you as "Burners"
hey man just because you get wrecked a few times with power weapons or tanks doesn't mean someone is paying to win. Anytime I can I use a sniper rifle or a spanker rocket launcher. I don't buy req packs with real money, I use my req points from matches that i play. Buying req packs with real world money doesn't give you anymore of a chance of getting better gear. Buying them i just a waste of money that could be used on things that you really need or could use on other games.
S 000 DeM wrote:
Probably, but you'll continue to see them as long as the rate of unlocks is so low. I've played around five hours of Warzone and I have almost zero useful loadout unlocks. It's absurd.
I love how people call it pay-to-win when it doesn't even remotely guarantee the "win" part.

I very rarely use REQs when I'm not in a prime situation, so I use loadout weapons. These loadout weapons that are technically infinite can wreck anything you have to offer. And they aren't even above Rares.

Nice Ghost, Kinetic Bolts makes it smoke in one magazine. On fire in 2.

Nice ONI Scorpion. Active Camo and come from behind.

Nice [insert vehicle here]. Not any more resistant to Plasma Pistols and groups of BRs.

If even the toughest of vehicles have a simple counterattack. Paying for the vehicles doesn't make it any more likely to win.

And while we're on that topic, notice how you never see them call out their teammates as pay-to-win, because it's just as likely the other 11 people did too. They only do it when they're losing so they can justify their loss.
It's not really pay to win. It's just an annoying, stupid gimmick designed to pull in suckers. You can get whatever you need just opening silver packs and playing warzone assault.
Paying has zero relevance to winning. I'm critical of microtransactions but it's BS to think it's got any weight on winning.
Paying has zero relevance to winning. I'm critical of microtransactions but it's BS to think it's got any weight on winning.
ity has some weight when they can finally afford a banshee n the go around flipping like crazy like you could in Reach and banshee bombing and flipping around all game, making it incredibly hard to hit. and when you finally destroys it he calls in another, rinse lather repeat. for the normal guy this would be burning a lot of reqs tho. for a payer, this is like $20 worth of req cards and couldn't care less how much he wastes. even if he team sucks n loses, less likely, he will walk away with a ton of kills. this is because while he is flipping in bombing his req will finish cooling down back to 7 or so reqs so he is good to go again. i know this isnt a P2W but i do think a person should be limited to 3 of a type of vehicle and after that he has to pick something new. i mean it is nice to get a lot of points killing this guy n wasting he money but it does get annoying. i got 3 that kept spawning in banshees the entire game. after you destroyed 1 theyd come out with another and another and another. i hate limiters but i think after a while they need to play with a new vehicle.
Come to think of it, I'd actually pay for Warzone without reqs. JMPO, but it's the most awkward, clunky to use excuse for a micro-transaction system I can think of.

- - Hey, let's take all the cool weapons, vehicles and power ups off the map. We'll make it so that they have to make certain amounts of progress per match to unlock higher tiers of equipment.

OK... but we're making all the DLC free, so how about we get to the part where we're making money off this...

Well, we provide them req packs that are optional and can either be bought or earned in game. Plenty of people will buy because we'll flood the req pool with tons and tons of weapons, skins, vehicles, armor variants and etc.

But why limit the game play early on? We can have the vehicles/weapons on the map to start and still...

Are you kidding!? How easy do you want it to be for people to say no to the req packs!? No, we limit the game play early on! People will think there's an advantage to buying them.

There will be an advant...

No there won't! They'll still have to progress to certain levels to unlock higher tiers of reqs... plus we'll throw in a BS rng aspect to make it fair.

Yeah... because people loved rng in Destiny...

This isn't Destiny! It's Halo! They'll buy it! Besides, do you want to make a ton of money... or just some money and happier gamers? You better decide.' - -

IMO... Nothing says Warzone 'fun' like having to disconnect from the game play to spend time clunking around in a menu containing dozens of different weapon/vehicle/power up choices... and hey! The better you do, the more time you get to spend in the menus! YAAAaayyyyy...
I win warzone and only payed for the game itself. at Lvl 100 I have at least 20 of every req that I use or would want to use and sell the rest to open more packs.
I wasn't entirely convinced that it was until I watched a stream of an employee and he was calling in ultra rares and legendaries left and right. I never call in anything more serious than a rail gun because I know it's going to take a very long time to ever find another (someone was laughing when they gave me a nornfang in a daily win pack), but for just a couple of dollars you, too, can get ridiculously good items!
You know the game will not give you legendary vehicles or weapons right off the bat, the req system has a tiering system which means you can gradually go from common to legendary. Yeah you'll get a legendary/ultra rare here and there but you don't get it instantaneously not even with buying one or two but many spending up to $100-$300 just to get the good -Yoink- while still in the low ranks. For my REQ weapons and vehicles I use them wisely, including not dying with them, not wasting ammo, and not missing opportunities. If I feel as if I can use it to increase my requisition faster and get more gold/silver packs I use them. It's only pay to win if you make it that way, take the lose if you have to and let others waste their money if they want.

Nice [insert vehicle here]. Not any more resistant to Plasma Pistols and groups of BRs.

If even the toughest of vehicles have a simple counterattack. Paying for the vehicles doesn't make it any more likely to win.
I like this. It shows all the flaws in this thread. I really don't think that the creator of the thread was thinking when he started it.

I like this. It shows all the flaws in this thread. I really don't think that the creator of the thread was thinking when he started it.
unless you and n a team have a -Yoink- ton of powerful reqs you bough n after a while you can just dominate. maybe the first banshees you might not do much but after enough flipping around n banshee bombing you will have another cooldown time and you can do it over n over and people like me that don't buy reqs, that stuff to counter it is harder to come by. plasma pistols n splinter grenades arent going to get that guy high up there. you need big still like Hydra n spartan laser n after 1 match were the entire enemy team are boosters that all bought their stuff they were calling in mantis n phaetons n banshees n tanks n wraiths n all we could do was sit n watch as we got spawned killed. its micro n macro. for a player or 2 it might not be that big of a deal but after the whole team all paid $100+ and have a bunch of good reqs they get to spank the other team all day in WZA with spawn killing with good -Yoink-. you dont even have time to go for cover before you get spawned n die. n they intentionally let players cap bases 1 n 2 when there is less than a min left so they can prolong the -Yoink- fest. people like me know this but there is always at least 1 in the group that caps. and now because of the spawns, they can go back to spawn killing again. and what you going to do? you are probably stuck at rank 3 or 4 n if you could get anything like a wraith or scorpion, they will be waiting for you at the spawn.

i burned through my splaser req cards trying to destroy them, sometimes only getting 1 shot off before 3 mantises -Yoink- me. i got a lot of banshee, phaeton n mantis kills but at the end of the day it didnt stop them. so its only slightly true. if its a few players, not that big of a deal, but on a large scale buyers of reqs can totally annihilate the other team with little effort. "oh you EMP'd me with a plasma pistol n gonna try to board me? oh dont worry i have 5 other mantis n scorpions covering me so that invis crouch walk means nothing because they will just shoot at me, no damage to me, and kill you before you can even plant a grenade."oh whats that? you have a spartan laser n you are going to blow me up. oh thats okay, my req level is back up so ill be coming back n a phaeton to -Yoink- your day up". and it sucks we cant be allowed to leave those matches or we will get banned so we are being told we are forced to pull down our pants and let the enemy -Yoink- us all 18 min long. I'm not trying to be aggressive here or anything, if you get that vib. im just showing in a large group of big spenders, they can make a WZA match a living hell. At one point i just put down the controller n just let the time run out. i was just spawning in, the second i do, and die. so no point of playing anymore, im just a free kill at this point and if i leave so that we don't have to play with people like this, well than we get punished for it so me had to just shut up and take it for 18 min. which after a while you lose interest in playing.
You make no valuable argument here...
You're just pointing out something that happened in game, but that exact same scenario could be played out regardless of REQs purchased with money, or not.
Church Yo wrote:
You make no valuable argument here...
You're just pointing out something that happened in game, but that exact same scenario could be played out regardless of REQs purchased with money, or not.
nope. this has happened in several boost matches. the difference between them and a regular spartan boost company is they all dont have phaetons unlocked. they are just good at pinning. they dont have all the legendary maxed out and in huge supply. they can each burn through 5 phaeton cards all of them and still not dent their supply and when they get closer they just drop another $25 each and bingo they have another wave of cards to make up for their lose and dont have to play as many games for it. when especially when they are 40-50s n have almost all legendary maxed out n can afford to call in phaetons n mantises. i dont even have those unlocked n im almost twice that.
S 000 DeM wrote:
Probably, but you'll continue to see them as long as the rate of unlocks is so low. I've played around five hours of Warzone and I have almost zero useful loadout unlocks. It's absurd.
Hahaha. This guy thinks that 5 hours is enough to unlock anything meaningful in Halo multiplayer. Never has been, never will.

PREPARE TO GET YOUR GRIND ON, BUDDY.
Prepare yourselves for an incoming rant

Enemy team spawns one tank, one banshee, one wraith, and a gauss hog. You're trapped in your base as they pin you down. So, how do you turn it around? Just start burning some of your best REQs! And don't worry, even if you die, I'm sure you'll be able to use up another one : )

What's that? It's the end of the game and you don't have enough points for a gold pack to get your good stuff back? Don't worry! You can just spend $2.99 as many times as you need to until you get your supplies back! Also, you may find more rare goodies in your payment!

... Yeah... been on a losing stream all day due to people plowing through REQ cards...

Also, for those who due burn REQ cards like crazy, I here by lable you as "Burners"
Lol no.. that's not pay to win. How old are you?

First of all... its a game with to much of variables and players to conclude a game all by yourself. It needs a team of good players to win a match. Not level 8 reqs.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. ...
  7. 10