Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Warzone REQ Packs Are Pay to Win.

OP F4LL3N 999

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
It is pay to win in a small way however even some of the first reqs you start with can be viable in a game and most new players dont really worry about winning as much anyway especially in warzone.
It might not be pay to win but just that it's turning into every other game that you can buy things with real money to get slight advantage over your opponent. Yes, I realize they are just trying to make more money.
Oops didn't mean to post that yet.
It might not be pay to win but just that it's turning into every other game that you can buy things with real money to get slight advantage over your opponent. Yes, I realize they are just trying to make more money.
The REQ system is responsible for the game offering its DLC at no additional cost and as long as the REQ system isn't P2W I, and hopefully most people, should be extremely happy to have it within the game in the shape and form that it currently is.
I know I'm late to the party but I'll put my 2 cents in anyway. I still play H5 a decent amount. I just got level 135 I think. I've never once paid for req packs. I always save the 10,000 points for the gold. I must say I am at least in the upper 50 percentile and do very well without spending any money. Save those reqs and use them when some -Yoink- whips out a banshee. Otherwise your skill with a BE should take you far
I know I'm late to the party but I'll put my 2 cents in anyway. I still play H5 a decent amount. I just got level 135 I think. I've never once paid for req packs. I always save the 10,000 points for the gold. I must say I am at least in the upper 50 percentile and do very well without spending any money. Save those reqs and use them when some -Yoink- whips out a banshee. Otherwise your skill with a BE should take you far
Please don't revive old threads.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4