Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Warzone takes 0 skill now

OP NotQuiteMatt

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I don't understand why they felt the need to not add a cap on how many power weapons you can spawn at once, but it's to the point gun fights don't exist.
Good teammates don't seem to exist either
What good would placing a cap on power weapons do?
Warzone isn't supposed to take skill. That is what Arena is for.
I thought you could only spawn two in the first place. So can you only pull out one at a time now? And wouldn't this cap make WZ require more skill because there is a limit. Forcing the use of loadout weapons.

BTW I never even knew that this was a thing, or if it actually is.
HYv47 wrote:
I thought you could only spawn two in the first place. So can you only pull out one at a time now? And wouldn't this cap make WZ require more skill because there is a limit. Forcing the use of loadout weapons.

It isn't actually a thing. OP is just complaining about why it isn't.
HYv47 wrote:

It isn't actually a thing. OP is just complaining about why it isn't.
That makes more sense.
HYv47 wrote:

I am not quite sure what the OP means really... Does he mean per player per match? For the entire team? At any given time?
It's supposed to be a zero skill playlist. You go in and screw around, if you aren't great you can kill AI, or help cap bases and still be a net benefit for your team. Full teams matching against a team of solo queue-ers is what killed Warzone. The poor implementation of the Achilles armor set is what killed Warzone. Farming spawns to increase stats is what killed Warzone.
O skill, where can I get this "O" skill, because I never do good in warzone. That is why I play Arena, that and I don't like having to use my REQs, for fear of dying instantly.
i wnat to try again the mitic warzone
Warzone was made for casual fun. Its not supposed to be skillful.
Something is wrong in Warzone. I can't tell what exactly, but I noticed;

Real battle is only during the beginning of the match until a team captures fortress, monument etc.

After that, it's a genocide. The team that didn't capture fortress/monument are chased around the map, hunted as if they were cows. At this point it becomes boring, and every match is 800-400 lol, there's just isn't any great battle, or that adrenaline rush.

I had it once that special feeling, and everyone was trying to kill stim grunt. We lost :D.
Well, Firefight has always meant to be that casual place to spawn over the top weapons and vehicles to have a good time. If you don't like it, then that's ok. I guess it just isn't your cup of tea.
Most games I find other Company's who rush our armory and farm. I end up leaving cause I'm not enjoying the game.
I just mess around in warzone. I used to worry about my KD and didn't want to waste any good reqs but it's a lot more fun to mess around and when you're not getting any spartan kills u can just kill AI and still help out.
Isn't that how Warzone works?
What do you mean now? Never required it after the first week
warzone took skill?? srsly tho, go playarena if u want skill to be involved, warzone is like one huge super fiesta. enjoy the chaos (preferably with a fireteam)
Zero skill, you say? Good, I need a place to practice my blindfolded gaming.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2