Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

warzone turbo destroys reqs

OP flyDA MAXX

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
i like the new game mode for the weekend and i want to keep playing it but when you want to use power weapons or vehicles you lose a bunch so i think you have to be really conservative with your your reqs like ive been using active camo, speed boosts and other stuff like that also my answers are going fast cause that shreds also lawgivers, snipers, railguns ( whiplash ) voids tear, and other OP weapons like that also i picked up a sword of the faithful and got sniped by the some weapon so when you have good weapons be protected cause you die fast
You do eat through them quick, but I only play Warzone probably 10% of the time. I rarely play it. I'll have a day where I play it bunch but mostly I stick with Arena. So I have a pretty vast stash of reqs to pull from.
My friend spawned in a bad -Yoink- weapon and he did even get to use it. The first sec he walked out of base, he was blown up by a tank and never got to use it and it was his only one. I am never spawning in big powered rare weapons now.
That is exactly the point of this game mode, it is like fiesta or rockets, it is meant to be crazy. If you want to be careful about your reqs you need to play regular Warzone. That's why options are always a good thing.
thats why you just steal other people's reqs
It's great! It's finally good to be able to use the level 8 and 9 req's and games go by pretty quick been getting lots of silver req with all the points.
thats why you just steal other people's reqs
I love when people drop whiplash specifically.
flyDA MAXX wrote:
i like the new game mode for the weekend and i want to keep playing it but when you want to use power weapons or vehicles you lose a bunch so i think you have to be really conservative with your your reqs like ive been using active camo, speed boosts and other stuff like that also my answers are going fast cause that shreds also lawgivers, snipers, railguns ( whiplash ) voids tear, and other OP weapons like that also i picked up a sword of the faithful and got sniped by the some weapon so when you have good weapons be protected cause you die fast
Wow, that was a long sentence. Lost my breath reading it.
And your surprised how?
And your surprised how?
Exactly lol
flyDA MAXX wrote:
Whats ur point. Dont play it then lol. U get more req points btw
For those who play warzone its a decent change from the usual warzone and assault
adhocRONIN wrote:
That is exactly the point of this game mode, it is like fiesta or rockets, it is meant to be crazy. If you want to be careful about your reqs you need to play regular Warzone. That's why options are always a good thing.
Yeah, more like the point of it is to burn through your req cards so that you have to spend money on more reqqles.
You have to use your reqs wisely. Don't just burn through them because you can.... unless you want to. There still is quit a bit of strategy with this game mode believe it or not. If they have a lot of tanks use your active camo to board them or use rockets to take them out.
its so good
theDevotii wrote:
its so good
This. Ive finished so many commendations lol
Warzone turbo is just a money grab. Creating shortages on req cards until you become frustrated with having to shoot loadout only and buy some reqs.
Warzone turbo is just a money grab. Creating shortages on req cards until you become frustrated with having to shoot loadout only and buy some reqs.
Or it's a fun game mode for those of us who understand how the req system works and have a good inventory or weapons earned through earning points using boost and jack pots.... just because players have reqs doesn't mean they bought them.
I burned through a lot of req as well. But it has allowed me to work on commendations. You can steal other ppls stuff, thats how i got to use a phaeton for the first time.
Main thing that gets you in Turbo is having to constantly watch out for those damn bayonets
Or make sure your bayonet is as ready as your trigger finger idk
I just use all of my low level REQs which I don't use in a regular Warzone game. I only rely on one power weapon or vehicle per game and once that gets destroyed, I simply go back to my DMR. You've got to be smart with using the REQs in Warzone Turbo.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2