Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Warzone Turbo??? Puleaseeeeeeeeee

OP Av3 M0rt3m

So I have to be honest... while I love the Warzone Firefight addition and the three playlists to pick from, I really would like to see a week or a weekend where Warzone Turbo made a return. I have a LOT of REQs and I'd like to be able to burn through them a little quicker than the standard Warzone grind. Turbo was always good for depleting the inventory and I wouldn't sell stuff back simply because I anticipated a Turbo week or weekend coming. Besides, with less REQ inventory I can have a reason to get more REQ packs!

Does anyone else want to play some Warzone Turbo?
Yes and it may be returning in the near future
I wish. Along with a free phaeton pack.
We miss turbo wz
Same here, I can't stockpile legendary weapons forever, it's time to use some of them FOR FUN xD
Would be nice if WZFF Turbo comes along with WZ Turbo for a weekend.
I WANT WARZONE TURBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
Nornfang and speed boost out of spawn.. Yeah, that'd be pretty fun
Yes cause I wanna try 3 damage boost plus 4 speed boost on a -Yoink- plasma turret lol
put a turbo on the rec earning as well then :p so its faster to get the classic helmet pack
Av3 M0rt3m wrote:
So I have to be honest... while I love the Warzone Firefight addition and the three playlists to pick from, I really would like to see a week or a weekend where Warzone Turbo made a return. I have a LOT of REQs and I'd like to be able to burn through them a little quicker than the standard Warzone grind. Turbo was always good for depleting the inventory and I wouldn't sell stuff back simply because I anticipated a Turbo week or weekend coming. Besides, with less REQ inventory I can have a reason to get more REQ packs!

Does anyone else want to play some Warzone Turbo?
Yes. Last time it came out was so long ago. (June, I believe)
Turbo should return. Its a game mode that should stay. Plus, it would increase the amount of Warzone game modes.
I've heard nothing from Ske7ch. I asked him a while back.

Haven't heard anything from him sense.

I hope it's coming.
BTB: Classic and BTB: Warzone

...for H6 and beyond.