Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Warzone Turbo

OP Rips

Hey, why can't this playlist be featured forever like until the release of Halo Infinite. I don't see the point in featuring it for just a weekend.
Rips wrote:
Hey, why can't this playlist be featured forever like until the release of Halo Infinite. I don't see the point in featuring it for just a weekend.
Agreed. I'd be happy with every 2 weeks. Rotate assault and turbo every weekend.
Rips wrote:
I agree, it really helps the grind, and I missed it not being on this weekend.
It would definitely help out the grind.
yes, they said something like that is going to happen next January (or maybe next month?).
I agree also. There are a lot of us doing the grind to 152 and this would help keep it fresh, as I find the grind is getting a bit stale.
I disagree, I think it should be a weekend thing only. It gives us time to get more reqs and also makes the weekend special. It also makes the mode special and gets people pumped to play it.
Regice554 wrote:
I disagree, I think it should be a weekend thing only. It gives us time to get more reqs and also makes the weekend special. It also makes the mode special and gets people pumped to play it.
Keep it to weekends, but twice a month is what id prefer.

Definitely wouldn't advocate for it to be up all the time, would burn through stuff way too fast.
All the time would be great! If not, at least every weekend. Just my 2 cents...
I don’t see why some of you don’t want it permanent. It’s a fun mode and when it comes around it’s highly populated. Why remove or restrict something that’s enjoyable and highly populated?
Mr Vacha wrote:
I don’t see why some of you don’t want it permanent. It’s a fun mode and when it comes around it’s highly populated. Why remove or restrict something that’s enjoyable and highly populated?
I feel if it were permanent the star would be removed, so it would probably pay out even less than regular warzone as the games are slightly shorter.

Also it wouldn't take long for req supplies to become depleted.

Just my opinion. I'd be happy with a featured warzone playlist every weekend, alternating turbo and assault.