OP Hawkeye 91803

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5
I believe Warzone Fiesta would be a greater idea, Warzone with random weapons.. of course the only problem would be the vehicules
That is how Warzone should have been, unlimited REQs.
the idea behind turbo is to sell more reqs. this wouldnt sell reqs so no chance it would ever happen

sounds fun tho
Maybe the weapons and vehicles you have the certification for could be infinite. Otherwise I feel like it would just be pretty much only Nornfangs and Prophet's Banes.
Not gonna happen
I believe Warzone Fiesta would be a greater idea, Warzone with random weapons.. of course the only problem would be the vehicules
Random vehicle reqs?

Anyways, this is how I thought Warzone Turbo should be , unlimited access to all the reqs. Would be crazy lol
Sounds like it would be pure pandemonium, but lots of fun.
But my retort is how about a warzone mode where there is only swords, and mongooses. Sounds beautiful, brings a tear to my eye.
warzone turbo
Maybe the weapons and vehicles you have the certification for could be infinite. Otherwise I feel like it would just be pretty much only Nornfangs and Prophet's Banes.
Yeah a game mode like that would be a lot of spam but I think it would still be a lot of fun to play around with.
This. I want this soo bad.
Won't happen, sorry mate.

The whole purpose of Warzone turbo is to encourage you to sink REQs to buy more through "special mythic packs". So having a warzone type where you have unlimited burn cards would defeat the purpose.
omarlotrc wrote:
No. No, no, no.

This is madness. Madness, I tell you! MADNESS!!!
Give in to your madness! Feel the power of the dark side!
I like it but they will never do it. Warzone Turbo makes you burn you REQs, which makes some people possibly buy more Gold Packs so they make money.

I would absolutely love this for a weekend playlist though. Definitely cap a lot of my commendations with it.
It would break the game.

I want it.
you mean you want mythic shotty/sniper with phaetons.
I propose it be called "Warzone Insane" though
343i would never implement such a game mode because it would defeat the purpose of buying REQ packs as long as the game mode was available.
Warzone Turbo works for their model because, while provided players a chance to use available REQs whenever they want, it still exhausts their REQ pool. So if they want more, they'll need to buy REQ packs. And they're banking on at least a small percentage of those people using real money to buy those REQs.
From a player's viewpoint, Warzone "Ultimate" would likely see alot less REQ variety than even in Warzone Turbo. Why spawn anything other than the best Mythic REQs? It would be nothing but games full of Nornfangs and Prophet's Banes, SPNKR Primes and Hannibal Tanks (maybe).
Sounds like a good time lets make this happen 343!
Random vehicle reqs?

Anyways, this is how I thought Warzone Turbo should be , unlimited access to all the reqs. Would be crazy lol
I refer to spawn with random weapons, which would mean that no req stations so no vehicules
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5