Skip to main content
I've seen multiple mentions of Warzone being dead. It's not. Last night found two games, after having to wait about 1 minute or 2 between each. Only played 2 before going back to get owned by the lete' teams in ranked slayer.
I've seen multiple mentions of Warzone being dead. It's not. Last night found two games, after having to wait about 1 minute or 2 between each. Only played 2 before going back to get owned by the lete' teams in ranked slayer.
I have found that all mods are being played heavilythe last couple weeks, I have notice that Mythic Warzone Firefight is by far the fastest usually I click on it and it almost immediately finds players. Though I also have to say in the last couple times of playing Warzone I haven't had any problems with the enemy team or my team trying to farm kills by taking all bases and camping in front of the core just to kill players and not go after bosses. Which has been really nice cause last year when I played Warzone it was a 80% chance that would happen.