2. ...
  3. 10
  4. 11
  5. 12
  6. 13
  7. 14
  8. ...
  9. 38
Sure was. It feels a lot like Halo has in the past. Except the vehicles. They tip over or flip the hell out to easily and my opinion, lol.
Yeah, the game is amazing!
yes 100%
Unfortunately not yet for me. :(

I purchased CE version and haven't been able to play the game yet due to the slow download issue. I purchased it and started the download the eventing of the 26th. I hope to play tonight 28th. This morning before I left for work it was at 45%. Last night I had to start all over since the download got stuck at 75%. If its still not done by the time I get home tonight, I think I will try and get a refund. I almost bought a physical copy last night just so I could play on launch (my tradition since 2002) but luckily came to my senses.

However, I really like the statues but they aren't worth $275.00.

I hope to my purchase will pay off somehow. Kinda sad since there was no point in me rushing to get the game and waiting in line at Bestbuy with my wife and kids. :p

I'm getting too old for this fan-boy stuff. Good luck 343. lol
I thought the campaign was a little lacking story wise, but in terms of gameplay it was great and I'm having so much fun in multiplayer at the moment.
Absolutely it is worth it. If you are able and willing to put in the time and learn you will have a blast!
Without a doubt. Great to be back in Halo, multiplayer especially.
Yes it was worth the buy. I loved Halo since I was 10 and Halo 5 is a really good Halo Game.

MrPhrix 10/10
yes 100%
Only played the campaign so far and have a lot of mixed feelings on it so far, hopefully the multiplayer will change my mind in a positive way.
Defintely worth the buy.
ABSOLUTELY! The Req system had to grow on me a little but now I love it. Great game. Great job by 343!!!
It's pretty and plays well. So yea, worth the buy.
Yeah i think it was worth it well at least the multiplayer anyways thats where the fun is playing WARZONE
Half and Half, if they actually make the ranking system more benefiting if you do well and ur team does crap, like swat, u did really well and u still lost? ah well bringing u down a rank? free for all, go 24 and 1 and still lose? ah you getting pulled down aswell, i dare not even play swat any more now im onyx, 1) Because it is lik 95% Swatnums and 5% Swat with BR, 2) dont want people who are unranked ruining my rank if i solo queue :/ (Still getting pared with Unranked and golds is also another thing that needs to be looked into)
So far yeah.
This buy is one of the best this year (Fallout 4 next). Plus the Brightside is Forge and other game modes later. ^_^
It was wihtout a doubt worth it I love it sooo much :D
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 10
  4. 11
  5. 12
  6. 13
  7. 14
  8. ...
  9. 38