2. ...
  3. 17
  4. 18
  5. 19
  6. 20
  7. 21
  8. ...
  9. 38
Honestly, yes. I do think it was worth the buy. I find the multiplayer to be awesome and I was surprised to find to see the new mechanics didn't make it nearly as fast-paced as I thought it would, which is good IMO. Now for the campaign, I think it had a great idea and the gameplay was awesome, but the story, at least from a storytelling perspective, felt sadly stitched together and some of the characters felt... Too basic. Now for forge I think it wa- Oh, yeah... Well anyways yes, I do believe it was worth the buy.
Hell yes it was!
For South americans and Australians no. We can't play Warzone.
100%, wouldn't get a refund anytime.
totally worth it!!!
Yup! Cuz it's Halo! I suck at mp, but at least in war zone, I can get some kills! Lol
100% in my mind ..

im loving it so far
was it worth it?
I'm really on the edge, not really feeling like its a "Halo" game.
But I have always been a Bungie fan
Worth every penny, and then some.
1,000,000% worth it! Most non-indi games are $60 new, and this is no exception, but you get so much more than other games! NO SEASON PASS!! Everyone gets the same content.
I traded my daughter into slavery just to get this game.Was it worth it ? Hell Yeah.
I think so. I love it. Best halo yet.
I don't know I really I didn't like Halo 4. Halo 5 I felt that 343 just took the Halo franchise i knew and loved and just changed it in the snap of a finger. So was it worth buying yeah it was I wasted $500 on the limited edition console.
Absolutely worth the purchase!!
Can we definitively say so when it hasn't even been out for 3 days?
One word. Yes
Definitely worth the buy for multiplayer.
Indeed
Yep sure was!
No. Kinda want my money back and that breaks my heart to have to even think that. I'm a massive Halo fan, have posters all around my house, Legendary editions, the works. But Halo 5? Nah, I gave 343 a chance. 4 had it's perks so I figured, eh what the hell. I'm sure they'll do better this time. Nope.

Total sell out of a game.

Let's start with the microtransactions. Sure, I can win them buy playing the game itself. Or we can spend money on them. Which I wasn't going to do no matter how much I was hoping this game would be good.

Warzone kinda sucks. Would have been fun but it turns into hoping that someone on your team has a tank to completely turn things in your teams favor.

The game is also to much like COD. I don't need or want variances of all the weapons. Just one of each. Thanks for making each kill only worth 1 point though. that whole, 600 points thing was a little stupid.

Where is BTB? Warzone takes all the fun of having a big map away by not having vehicles to play with. Oh but we can buy digital booster packs and hope we get a one time use our of them.

Finally, I get to play 2 out of three games. I get knocked off the third game. Or maybe it just doesn't load.

To much Locke as well. I came here for Chief, not some wannabe.

Whoever made all these decisions should be fed to the flood.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 17
  4. 18
  5. 19
  6. 20
  7. 21
  8. ...
  9. 38