Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Wasp Variants? ONI Wasp.

OP UNSCDF Guy

So the wasp is being shown in the Halo livestream.
Level 3 REQ
Yes, level 3.
And it is rare.
However, will we see variants?
Level 5...ultra rare? ONI version?
Hopefully, as all the other vehicles have other variants
Fingers crossed there will be other variants that are more powerful. As good as the Wasp looks, it seems that TTK with it is a bit long at least late game, so having more powerful variants that are unlocked later in the game would be nice.
Probably in the future yes
What!? Level 3!? Holy crap!
Hannibal wasp
KCD0DGER wrote:
What!? Level 3!? Holy crap!
For a flying rocket launcher. NERF
It must not be all that strong... lol
I can a scout wasp happening, without rockets but... has passenger seats. ;)
Hannibal wasp
Yes! Yes! I would strongly recommend this
I would also like a good transport vehicle. I remember the days of Halo 3 and Reach, getting a Hornet or Falcon and dropping teammates off at objectives or power weapons. Good times.
Hannibal wasp
YESS!!! I still think we should have gotten a Hannibal Warthog too. The Mantis and Scorpion variants are so cool!
UNSCDF Guy wrote:
So the wasp is being shown in the Halo livestream.
Level 3 REQ
Yes, level 3.
And it is rare.
However, will we see variants?
Level 5...ultra rare? ONI version?
It's only Level 3? Awesome... now if only they would make Armor Mods Level 3 so I can use Wheelman that early...
Level 6 Ultra-Rare: Oni Wasp - Equipped with 2x Oni Chainguns that have increased firing time and explosive rounds as well as 2x hellfire rocket pods that fire a barrage of 6 rockets that track air-to-air and air-to-ground

Level 8 Legendary: Hannibal Wasp - Equipped with 2x rapid-fire Gauss Cannons and 2 experimental ion field missile pods that fire up to 6 air-to-air and air-to-ground missiles

We need these things, But personally I still prefer the Hornet due to it being able to have 2 side gunners
I would also like a good transport vehicle. I remember the days of Halo 3 and Reach, getting a Hornet or Falcon and dropping teammates off at objectives or power weapons. Good times.
Lovely days
Sounds like a hornet.
How about anti-infantry needler wasp? That machine gun is almost useless anyway.
Hannibal wasp
Nice call
Lovely days
Back in the days when Halo was good? Lovely days, indeed.