Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Wasps in a Req Pack

OP Worried Cheeze

What is the highest # of wasps you have gotten in 1 Req Pack? I just opened a gold and got 2 Hannibal Wasps and a standard Wasp. That's a lot of wasps for 1 pack. I'm lucky to get and in 10 packs!
That’s a nice pack. I find Wasps very rare and I’m lucky to get them at all.
3 wasps is also my record, not including the cert unlock pack. I did get 2 phaetons and 1 Helios in one pack though. That was the best pack I ever got. Only rivalled by a daily login that gave me a bane and a fang, in a daily login lol.
3 wasps is also my record, not including the cert unlock pack. I did get 2 phaetons and 1 Helios in one pack though. That was the best pack I ever got. Only rivalled by a daily login that gave me a bane and a fang, in a daily login lol.
Good grief, you guys should play the lottery. You’d cash in big.

I’m the guy who wins a free ticket …
3 Oni wasp and 1 Hannibal wasp
I unlocked a wasp certification I think, and it gave me a lot then.
IrishLaws5 wrote:
That doesn't count lol. It automatically gives you like 4 of an item when you get the certification.
DoubleSama wrote:
IrishLaws5 wrote:
That doesn't count lol. It automatically gives you like 4 of an item when you get the certification.
Oh ok.
Literally next to never in the last 50 packs or so I've got 3 normal wasps
Push silver packs, you will get plenty of wasps
That login is impressive. I opened one recently with a Helios Certification and a regular Phaeton.
Most wasps I've gotten in a pack is one besides the ones coming with the cert. They are too rare considering they're weak-armored.
I've gotten 3 from a silver before. My best pack ever was a gold pack containing 2 phaeton Helios, a Hannibal tank and a Hannibal mantis
I think I have gotten two in a pack. Just opened a gold pack and was delighted to get two razers edge.... sigh.
Push silver packs, you will get plenty of wasps
Wish that works for me. I find more in gold packs than silvers.