Watch the Xbox E3 stream for Classic Helmet Pack

OP EMPEROR NOVA01

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
So if you haven't read this week's Community Update (which I recommend you do anyway) and have been looking for a chance to get the Classic Helmet REQ Pack which contains the following helmets:
Spoiler:
Show
Well, good news.
Quote:
Of course, as a Halo fan the most advantageous place to catch all the action will be at mixer.com/Xbox, where doing so will grab you a pretty sweet Halo 5 treat: The Classic Helmet REQ Pack. That’s right, the coveted cranium collection is back, and you can nab it for the low, low price of tuning in to the Xbox E3 2018 Briefing while logged in to your Gamertag on Mixer. Not a bad deal at all, eh? For more Mixpot info, head HERE.

Additionally, as mentioned by Nalla78:
Quote:
To sweeten the E3 week up a little more, from Sunday-Thursday (June 10-14), log in to Halo 5: Guardians each day to receive a daily Platinum REQ Pack. Do the same in Halo Wars 2 for double free daily Blitz Packs. It’s our little way to help take part in a week focused on gaming celebrations – see you online!

TL;DR:

Watch the Xbox E3 stream on Mixer with a linked Xbox/Microsoft account to get the Classic Helmet pack for free.

Mod Note:
Quote:
MixPot rewards are given out after an event and it can take up to a week for you to get your pack. If you didn’t receive your MixPot within one week after watching the Xbox Live stream on Mixer, visit xbox.com/mixpot. Inquires into missing content must be initiated within 2 weeks of the Live streaming event in order to be investigated so make sure you make a post on the forums before Sunday 24th June. After that date you are no longer eligible to get the pack for free.
Does this mean we can also just buy it with points in games I don' think I'll be home during it.
Here is the date and time and some more info.
Quote:
As a proud member of the Xbox family, we of course encourage everyone to tune in to the Xbox E3 2018 Briefing on Sunday, June 10 at 1pm PT to cheer on our platform partners as everyone strives to bring a little bit of joy to each and every game fan in attendance.

To sweeten the E3 week up a little more, from Sunday-Thursday (June 10-14), log in to Halo 5: Guardians each day to receive a daily Platinum REQ Pack. Do the same in Halo Wars 2 for double free daily Blitz Packs. It’s our little way to help take part in a week focused on gaming celebrations – see you online!
Do we have to watch it live? It's on at 5:30am on Monday here, and I don't think I can justify that.
Does this mean we can also just buy it with points in games I don' think I'll be home during it.
Unless they make and announcement stating that it will be available for purchase using REQ points, I doubt it.
Do we have to watch it live? It's on at 5:30am on Monday here, and I don't think I can justify that.
I believe you have to watch it live. They did something similar with the Voices of War pack for an HCS stream and I’m pretty sure you had to watch it live.
That said, I’m think you could probably open the stream page and log in the day before and just leave it running on mute and still get the pack. Not completely sure if that would work, though.
Do we have to view the entire thing?
I believe you have to watch it live. They did something similar with the Voices of War pack for an HCS stream and I’m pretty sure you had to watch it live.
That said, I’m think you could probably open the stream page and log in the day before and just leave it running on mute and still get the pack. Not completely sure if that would work, though.
I might try that then.

I'll also leave this here for those interested:
E3 schedule by timezone
That's gonna convince me to watch their E3 livestream just as much as convincing me to watch the HCS livestream to get the Voices of War REQ pack for free. Around 6AM (AEST) on Sunday June 10th is gonna start for me or anyone who lives in the same timezone as I am.
So if you haven't read this week's Community Update (which I recommend you do anyway) and have been looking for a chance to get the Classic Helmet REQ Pack which contains the following helmets:
Spoiler:
Show
Well, good news.
Quote:
Of course, as a Halo fan the most advantageous place to catch all the action will be at mixer.com/Xbox, where doing so will grab you a pretty sweet Halo 5 treat: The Classic Helmet REQ Pack. That’s right, the coveted cranium collection is back, and you can nab it for the low, low price of tuning in to the Xbox E3 2018 Briefing while logged in to your Gamertag on Mixer. Not a bad deal at all, eh? For more Mixpot info, head HERE.
TL;DR:Watch the Xbox E3 stream on Mixer with a linked Xbox/Microsoft account to get the Classic Helmet pack for free.
And I’m assuming that we can’t give away this pack?
Spoiler:
Show
Well, good news.
Quote:
TL;DR:Watch the Xbox E3 stream on Mixer with a linked Xbox/Microsoft account to get the Classic Helmet pack for free.
I was gonna ask the same thing. Anybody know if they'll be giving it away in-game or via the Store like they did for the Voices of War pack?
Xelyx wrote:
With the Voices of Ward pack I don't believe you had to watch it all, just enough for it to register that you were logged in at the time.
Correct, you can't gift MixPot rewards. Additionally if you already have the pack then you won't get a second and you don't get anything extra in place of it
tuhin94 wrote:
Anybody know if they'll be giving it away in-game or via the Store like they did for the Voices of War pack?
The Classic helmet pack is in the store right now to buy. I don't believe that VoW was available for points at any point, so it's unlikely this will be either. I could be wrong though

EMPEROR NOVA01 - I'm going to edit a few more details into your OP about MixPot, just some stuff that people need to know for getting the pack after the event :)
stckrboy wrote:
Xelyx wrote:
With the Voices of Ward pack I don't believe you had to watch it all, just enough for it to register that you were logged in at the time.
Correct, you can't gift MixPot rewards. Additionally if you already have the pack then you won't get a second and you don't get anything extra in place of it
tuhin94 wrote:
Anybody know if they'll be giving it away in-game or via the Store like they did for the Voices of War pack?
The Classic helmet pack is in the store right now to buy. I don't believe that VoW was available for points at any point, so it's unlikely this will be either. I could be wrong though

EMPEROR NOVA01 - I'm going to edit a few more details into your OP about MixPot, just some stuff that people need to know for getting the pack after the event :)
Thanks for the clarification, it saves a lot of r/halo answer hunting.
You should also mention/make-clear the free platinum packs for logging in every day of e3! Since they coincide with the classic helmet pack.
That's Cool Thank You For The Info!
Disappointing to hear, already farmed this ages back, it took ages to get. Shame they can't make something exclusive for watching the event because this basically means I get nothing for watching it...but I do plan to watch it regardless to see what games are coming out.
I already have all these helmets and I don't know how I got them. I guess this event confirms there will be some big Halo reveal then. I'm excited!
stckrboy wrote:
Xelyx wrote:
tuhin94 wrote:

Should be more clear. VoW was given away as a Mixpot prize but it was essentially a free code through the Store rather than a “REQ pack drop” of sorts directly into the game. I have the helmet pack already, so I’m wondering if the Mixpot giveaway for the helmet pack will be through the Store or a drop directly in-game.
tuhin94 wrote:
Should be more clear. VoW was given away as a Mixpot prize but it was essentially a free code through the Store rather than a “REQ pack drop” of sorts directly into the game. I have the helmet pack already, so I’m wondering if the Mixpot giveaway for the helmet pack will be through the Store or a drop directly in-game.
The VoW pack wasn't given out as a code, it was dropped directly into your inventory if you watched the stream and didn't have it already. Will be the same deal for this pack, if you don't already have it and you watch the stream it will show up in your inventory. For some other games it shows up on your Xbox as DLC ready to install, but that depends on the game and the reward. All the info is in the MixPot FAQ: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/xbox-mixpot-faq
Xelyx wrote:
Not sure how they’re gonna do it, cause they can’t get everyone’s gamer tag that’s watching. I’d say they might just give it to everyone, one maybe if you view their mixer from your Xbox.
VoILtic wrote:
Not sure how they’re gonna do it, cause they can’t get everyone’s gamer tag that’s watching.
The pack is given out automatically to those who have linked up their Xbox Live account to Mixer and watch the live stream, they can track who is watching. You can watch from your laptop, xbox or other device - as long as the accounts are synced and you're watching you should get it. If you don't, I've added details to the OP on what to do in those cases
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6