OP EMPEROR NOVA01

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. ...
  7. 6
I got Add-on for the pack, installed it, and it’s not showing up in My Packs. I am game sharing with my friend, who I watched the streamed with, who recieved his pack and opened it. I currently don’t have gold but since I’m game sharing I can still play games online cause my friend has gold. Also I’m com banned. Could any of this be an issue as to why the pack isn’t showing up?
Were you talking trash to noobs???
Well I can only take getting team-splattered in warzone so much
I didn't think mine was coming but it did just wait it out or check on halo waypoint
I mean, I have it installed, it’s just not showing up in My Packs
Go to your waypoint service record and try opening it there.
I got Add-on for the pack, installed it, and it’s not showing up in My Packs. I am game sharing with my friend, who I watched the streamed with, who recieved his pack and opened it. I currently don’t have gold but since I’m game sharing I can still play games online cause my friend has gold. Also I’m com banned. Could any of this be an issue as to why the pack isn’t showing up?
I didn't think mine was coming but it did just wait it out or check on halo waypoint
Tried that, isn’t there. Only thing I can’t think of is that I never really got it, and my friends pack showed up in my ready to install since we’re game sharing. But since he got it, I hope I do. I wasn’t signed in to mixer when I watched the stream, but I signed in after and synced the account, so I’m crossing my fingers that I get it soon.
Tried that, isn’t there. Only thing I can’t think of is that I never really got it, and my friends pack showed up in my ready to install since we’re game sharing. But since he got it, I hope I do. I wasn’t signed in to mixer when I watched the stream, but I signed in after and synced the account, so I’m crossing my fingers that I get it soon.
If you weren't signed in then you wont get it. You had to be signed in, with a linked account, while watching the stream.
I got my pack not too long ago. It showed up in my packs that I needed to open.
I watched the stream with my account linked, but didn’t get the pack.
I just got mine, so I’m thinking just be patient!
Got some pretty good stuff from it to.
I watched the stream with my account linked, but didn’t get the pack.
Please read the first post in this topic
Maybe just wait. I didn’t get mine for a few days but it finally came.
I received my pack yesterday. Thank you 343.
So if you haven't read this week's Community Update (which I recommend you do anyway) and have been looking for a chance to get the Classic Helmet REQ Pack which contains the following helmets:
Spoiler:
Show
Well, good news.
Quote:
Of course, as a Halo fan the most advantageous place to catch all the action will be at mixer.com/Xbox, where doing so will grab you a pretty sweet Halo 5 treat: The Classic Helmet REQ Pack. That’s right, the coveted cranium collection is back, and you can nab it for the low, low price of tuning in to the Xbox E3 2018 Briefing while logged in to your Gamertag on Mixer. Not a bad deal at all, eh? For more Mixpot info, head HERE.
Additionally, as mentioned by Nalla78:
Quote:
To sweeten the E3 week up a little more, from Sunday-Thursday (June 10-14), log in to Halo 5: Guardians each day to receive a daily Platinum REQ Pack. Do the same in Halo Wars 2 for double free daily Blitz Packs. It’s our little way to help take part in a week focused on gaming celebrations – see you online!
TL;DR:Watch the Xbox E3 stream on Mixer with a linked Xbox/Microsoft account to get the Classic Helmet pack for free.

Mod Note:
Quote:
MixPot rewards are given out after an event and it can take up to a week for you to get your pack. If you didn’t receive your MixPot within one week after watching the Xbox Live stream on Mixer, visit xbox.com/mixpot. Inquires into missing content must be initiated within 2 weeks of the Live streaming event in order to be investigated so make sure you make a post on the forums before Sun
So if you haven't read this week's Community Update (which I recommend you do anyway) and have been looking for a chance to get the Classic Helmet REQ Pack which contains the following helmets:
Spoiler:
Show
Well, good news.
Quote:
Of course, as a Halo fan the most advantageous place to catch all the action will be at mixer.com/Xbox, where doing so will grab you a pretty sweet Halo 5 treat: The Classic Helmet REQ Pack. That’s right, the coveted cranium collection is back, and you can nab it for the low, low price of tuning in to the Xbox E3 2018 Briefing while logged in to your Gamertag on Mixer. Not a bad deal at all, eh? For more Mixpot info, head HERE.
Additionally, as mentioned by Nalla78:
Quote:
To sweeten the E3 week up a little more, from Sunday-Thursday (June 10-14), log in to Halo 5: Guardians each day to receive a daily Platinum REQ Pack. Do the same in Halo Wars 2 for double free daily Blitz Packs. It’s our little way to help take part in a week focused on gaming celebrations – see you online!
TL;DR:Watch the Xbox E3 stream on Mixer with a linked Xbox/Microsoft account to get the Classic Helmet pack for free.

Mod Note:
Quote:
MixPot rewards are given out after an event and it can take up to a week for you to get your pack. If you didn’t receive your MixPot within one week after watching the Xbox Live stream on Mixer, visit xbox.com/mixpot. Inquires into missing content must be initiated within 2 weeks of the Live streaming event in order to be investigated so make sure you make a post on the forums before Sunday 24th June. After that date you are no longer eligible to get the pack for free.
gracias por la aclaracion.
day 24th June. After that date you are no longer eligible to get the pack for free.
you could gift it to me?
you could gift it to me?
I don't think they're giftable.
Not giftable
<p></p> I'm confused, is this still going on? And do you have to be on your Xbox while watching, or can you be logged onto your account from a mobile device? And how would you go about claiming these rewards?
<p></p> I'm confused, is this still going on? And do you have to be on your Xbox while watching, or can you be logged onto your account from a mobile device? And how would you go about claiming these rewards?
Please see the first post in this topic
stckrboy wrote:
I did, I'm just still confused about it. From what I can tell, I can't get it anymore though.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
you could gift it to me?
I don't think they're giftable.
are you sure?
stckrboy wrote:
I did, I'm just still confused about it. From what I can tell, I can't get it anymore though.
You cannot get it anymore. You had to watch on Sunday.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new post with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
una Duda Pero como le hago,si no me ha llegado ya que lo vi 3 min tarde ademas que a mitad de la transmision se me salio de la aplicación...y dure unos minutos en conectarme de nuevo,llevo esperando desde el Domingo y no me ha llegado nada
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. ...
  7. 6