3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. ...
  7. 11
LethalQ wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
Hopefully it will be expanded later. How many of the top 250 players are even on waypoint?
Why does that matter?
Because not much point in having them if barely any of them use waypoint. How is leaderbaords even useful if the majority here aren't even on them?
So because these people may not post, leaderboard is pointless?

Just because they don't post doesn't mean they don't come to check stuff.

It's a leaderboard. It shows the leaders. It isn't the, "Leaderboard for Waypoint Posters" because that wouldn't be useful.
I am not talking just for waypoint users. It should be expanded to cover a better range for all players. It's only useful if you are pretty much a champion level player. Why draw the line for the leader board at such a high level?
Umm because it's a "leader board" not a hey here's how all the average players are ranked, the point is to see the best, who would ironically (or not) be in champions...
Should include a majority of the onyx players in my humble opinion.
LethalQ wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
Hopefully it will be expanded later. How many of the top 250 players are even on waypoint?
Why does that matter?
Because not much point in having them if barely any of them use waypoint. How is leaderbaords even useful if the majority here aren't even on them?

It's a leaderboard. It shows the leaders. It isn't the, "Leaderboard for Waypoint Posters" because that wouldn't be useful.
I am not talking just for waypoint users. It should be expanded to cover a better range for all players. It's only useful if you are pretty much a champion level player. Why draw the line for the leader board at such a high level?
Umm because it's a "leader board" not a hey here's how all the average players are ranked, the point is to see the best, who would ironically (or not) be in champions...
Typically I don't agree with Lethal on most topics, but I do on this one. Leaderboards are really nothing more than a ego trip for those on it. If all this board does, is show those in the top percent, and leaves the average players to not see where they stand, then it is nothing more than a redundant system that only benefits a niche group of the overall population. The Board should be there to help drive traffic and awareness to the game, franchise, and site. Not bolster publicity for a group that 343 have already bent over backwards supporting over the average player, and already has plenty of publicity.
LethalQ wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
Why does that matter?

Typically I don't agree with Lethal on most topics, but I do on this one. Leaderboards are really nothing more than a ego trip for those on it. If all this board does, is show those in the top percent, and leaves the average players to not see where they stand, then it is nothing more than a redundant system that only benefits a niche group of the overall population. The Board should be there to help drive traffic and awareness to the game, franchise, and site. Not bolster publicity for a group that 343 have already bent over backwards supporting over the average player, and already has plenty of publicity.
Ok I think u won me over so I agree
Thats cool. Ive misseda lot since ive been gone lol
Finally
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
could have more gamemode leaderboards
could have more gamemode leaderboards
True, that would be nice
Well this is good news. Though I don't stand a chance of getting on the leader board so it won't be something particularly useful to me. Though from a statistician point of view it will be good to analyse the data.
Should have been done years ago
LethalQ wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
Why does that matter?

I think that they should put the top 50 players in each ranked playlist in the halo menus under leaderboard in the community section.
Probably never come.
Its a cool addition, even if I won't reach it, I find it interesting to see the players competing for better spots on the board.
I think its alot more helpful
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This is nice and all, but I wish they could learn from their mistakes....I am not sure if they have the leaderboards in the actual game itself...Probably do...But its just me being dumb.
Well this is good news!!
Leaderboard need to be more legit these days lol
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. ...
  7. 11