2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 11
Okay, so now I got a specific timeline wherewith to play Halo and then leave room for huntin season.
Coolio that's awesome
LethalQ wrote:
Check out the new leader boards. Kinda cool.... Doesn't cover enough as you need a CSR over 1800 to be on it. Basically the top 250 players. Sadly no love for FFA as only two players are even listed.
yesss
Nice!
Well, i will never be on that leader board thing...
I want the halo waypoint app on 360 to comeback so I can get armor in halo reach. Like come on now you've got one job haha
That's cool I guess..
good, now i can keep track of my ranking.
I can't wait to get to the top
Yay, now I can know how much I suck. Whoopee
pretty cool
hopefully they will fix it to where we can see our standings
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Finally, two year later, but hum, nice
LethalQ wrote:
Check out the new leader boards. Kinda cool.... Doesn't cover enough as you need a CSR over 1800 to be on it. Basically the top 250 players. Sadly no love for FFA as only two players are even listed.
Well this is good news
I'd love it if there was a leaderboard for everyone but I guess that's where halo tracker comes in
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
Spoiler:
Show
this is great
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 11